Community opinions?
a little birdie told me that richie bought diveys new setup and bought all of the things on his amazon wish list.

but you didn’t hear that from me
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
me right now:
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 6 users Like Conn's post:
  • Seany00, User 21796, Ducktard, Wolven, RedPanda, Edned
[Image: now-thats-what-i-call-bruhsound-effect-2...420431.png]
The following 3 users Like John Jong's post:
  • Oliver, User 21796, Lewwings
(09-05-2020, 01:50 PM)Sparx Wrote: Someone told me richie actually bought divey vinyls of every album he hearted on spotify lol, you didn't hear it from me though...

thought divey posting this in the team gc a while back was a bit weird, thought it was just a joke at first
[Image: image0.jpg]
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 1 user Likes jhayw's post:
  • Ryan
(09-05-2020, 02:17 PM)jhayw Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 01:50 PM)Sparx Wrote: Someone told me richie actually bought divey vinyls of every album he hearted on spotify lol, you didn't hear it from me though...

thought divey posting this in the team gc a while back was a bit weird, thought it was just a joke at first

you need to let it go, need to let it go.
nah to the ah to the no no no.
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
(09-05-2020, 02:17 PM)jhayw Wrote:

Can someone explain to me why most of the team have the music taste of a 14 year old girl, with barcodes on her arm
The following 5 users Like Ranger's post:
  • John Jong, Ducktard, Wolven, Pollux, Eclipze
The fact that divey said no to all these suggested changes and in the start it says 'In light of the recent performance of the server, in terms of player count, and the dwindling donation money'

He clearly doesnt care about the server anymore and the some of the staff have been picked because they asslicked to fuck and cant even do a simple admin command.

SoulRipper really yiked on this one and I wonder if he would regret his decision after seeing the server has gotten worser than the state it was in before he left.

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • Oliver
Interesting read, don't let people distract the thread from the document.

Divey can't be arsed to do any of it and will use his lemmings to distract.
The following 2 users Like Bobby's post:
  • Ducktard, Lewwings
[Image: LOaBHnD.png]
(09-05-2020, 02:28 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: The fact that divey said no to all these suggested changes and in the start it says 'In light of the recent performance of the server, in terms of player count, and the dwindling donation money'

He clearly doesnt care about the server anymore and the some of the staff have been picked because they asslicked to fuck and cant even do a simple admin command.

SoulRipper really yiked on this one and I wonder if he would regret his decision after seeing the server has gotten worser than the state it was in before he left.

i love takes like this. You do understand Soul gave zero shits about FL for the majority of his tenure right?
The following 4 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Conn, Nadrickk, Joe Joe, Joulle