Community opinions?
Exclamation 
Hello roleplayers, i thought i'd gauge the community input on the greatest disaster to hit our server since the split - Kim Jong Divey. It's no secret that the only people that like him are his little dollhouse playmates, but recently I seen something that just put it into perspective how little he cares about the community - a staff member put a lot of work into a revival plan only for it to be shit on by divey because he is allergic to doing any actual work.

The document in question is here: https://pastebin.com/QnR0tMiR

Some of my personal highlights are divey claiming he can "handle the finances" and "hardly spent any of the money" - yet uses it to buy shoes, and gets soyboy media team members to pay for his spotify subscription? Doesn't add up to me. I guess thats why he's so opposed to financial transparency, it would reveal his utter incompetence and selfishness.

Overall his whole response to a well written document detailing changes that would make a decent attempt at reviving the community is "I don't want this" - a pretty pathetic response if you ask me.
The following 1 user Likes MatrixxKhaos's post:
  • Kappa's 3rd DA
this looks like leaking to me
(09-05-2020, 12:37 PM)Slaint Wrote: this looks like leaking to me

i dont think so? Jessixa sent me it but she didnt say it was private or anything im really sorry if it is
  • Slaint
(09-05-2020, 12:39 PM)MatrixxKhaos Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 12:37 PM)Slaint Wrote: this looks like leaking to me

i dont think so? Jessixa sent me it but she didnt say it was private or anything im really sorry if it is
I dunno, but the dollhouse crew might come after you
I wonder who created a forum account just to post this
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • TASSIA
(09-05-2020, 12:44 PM)Yonno Wrote: I wonder who created a forum account just to post this

i did obviously, what a stupid question lol
  • TASSIA
Not entirely sure how this had managed to get to public light, however this is something myself and Conn worked on and presented to Divey. I wasnt entirely told the outcome of it so that's all I can really comment.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Gonna need some flex tape for this one...
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 1 user Likes RedPanda's post:
  • Edned
(09-05-2020, 01:17 PM)RedPanda Wrote: Gonna need some flex tape for this one...
[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-01-14_at_12.09.27_PM.jpg]
(09-05-2020, 01:17 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Not entirely sure how this had managed to get to public light, however this is something myself and Conn worked on and presented to Divey. I wasnt entirely told the outcome of it so that's all I can really comment.

i didnt know who had actually worked on it but its pretty obvious both of you put a lot of effort into it, its clear to see who actually cares about the community and who would rather play barbie with the server
  • Joe Joe