Community opinions?
[Image: 4dxvjb.jpg]
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 10 users Like Edned's post:
  • Conn, MatrixxKhaos, Seany00, Kippsee, Pollux, User 21796, Joe Joe, Slaint, TheSiphon, Mist
I'm gonna take a wild shot in the dark and say he didn't listen

ALSO HOLD THE FUCK UP, SOMEONE ELSE PAYS FOR HIS SPOTIFY? AHAHAHAHA ITS LIKE £3 IF HE'S A STUDENT WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
The following 6 users Like Ranger's post:
  • Wolven, Seany00, Kippsee, User 21796, Ducktard, Bobby
LOL stg none of this has happened
Wolven

(09-05-2020, 01:32 PM)Wolven Wrote: LOL stg none of this has happened

divey literally says in the document and I quote - "I dont want this", are you even surprised
The following 2 users Like MatrixxKhaos's post:
  • Wolven, Oliver
(09-05-2020, 01:33 PM)MatrixxKhaos Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 01:32 PM)Wolven Wrote: LOL stg none of this has happened

divey literally says in the document and I quote - "I dont want this", are you even surprised

I'm not surprised.
Wolven

How thick does someone have to be to pay for Divey's spotify subscription, boggles my mind...
The following 7 users Like Kippsee's post:
  • Ranger, TASSIA, Wolven, User 21796, Ducktard, Slaint, Lewwings
cba making a new thread just to say 1 thing but how can he say this confidently, there was 2 active SAs (Conn and Tomo) as well as numerous admins in the channel very frequently - he just doesn't want to admit that actual debate involves opposing views

[Image: mFQCypf.png]
Someone told me richie actually bought divey vinyls of every album he hearted on spotify lol, you didn't hear it from me though...
The following 4 users Like [LT] Sparx's post:
  • Edned, TASSIA, Ryan, EmM
(09-05-2020, 01:50 PM)Sparx Wrote: Someone told me richie actually bought divey vinyls of every album he hearted on spotify lol, you didn't hear it from me though...
It's sad that that's believable
The following 1 user Likes Seany00's post:
  • User 21796
The Discord became censored along ago, by only allowing and giving ranks to who's wanted in there.

It's totally ludicrous if Divey really said this: "Financial transparency: I'm sorry but I don't want this,"

We need to confirm divey's position on this as who know's who coulda made the pastebin

It'd be ridiculous considering we can totally confirm 95.12% voted and probably even more of the community want financial transparency and makes sense considering Divey didn't build any of this and his role as owner would rightfully be more like a prime minister than a private limited company owner.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
The following 1 user Likes Oliver's post:
  • Lewwings