New community?
(09-05-2020, 10:42 PM)Panda Wrote: I think that we all know that the end of Fearless is imminent and there’s nothing we can do to divert it, what we need to do is let it die peacefully so that the good times aren’t spoiled by what’s going on now. We will never have the golden era of fearless back because things change and evolve. Sure making a new community might pop off for a week or two but it will never be the same as fearless. Look at all the failed communities in the past.

FAILED CityRP servers that wanted to fuck off from Fearless:

1.) Limelight by Temar

2.) ParadoxRP by Snowredwolf and Raccoon

3.) CityRP by Lizard

4.) SmurfRP by Avalanche * If you know you know* Devil

5.) *** by Forte Edit: Soul censored 'E.V.O.R.P'

Only Limelight was kinda successful. But thanks to shitty admins, they are now thinkin of pulling the plug. lol
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
@Qannter actually Lizard went off to make another server which actually seems to be pretty good atm

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(09-05-2020, 11:06 PM)Qannter Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 10:42 PM)Panda Wrote: I think that we all know that the end of Fearless is imminent and there’s nothing we can do to divert it, what we need to do is let it die peacefully so that the good times aren’t spoiled by what’s going on now. We will never have the golden era of fearless back because things change and evolve. Sure making a new community might pop off for a week or two but it will never be the same as fearless. Look at all the failed communities in the past.

FAILED CityRP servers that wanted to fuck off from Fearless:

1.) Limelight by Temar

2.) ParadoxRP by Snowredwolf and Raccoon

3.) CityRP by Lizard

4.) SmurfRP by Avalanche * If you know you know* Devil

5.) *** by Forte Edit: Soul censored 'E.V.O.R.P'

Only Limelight was kinda successful. But thanks to shitty admins, they are now thinkin of pulling the plug. lol

You forgot Puggy. When talking about failed CityRP servers, he must be first place.
The following 2 users Like Strange Neo's post:
  • TASSIA, Insert
[Image: FXLawas_d.webp?maxwidth=728&fidelity=grand]
The following 5 users Like Forgee's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, Joe Joe, Luna, Pollux, Kippsee
puggyrp
The following 3 users Like Luna's post:
  • Pollux, Conn, Ryan
(09-05-2020, 07:50 PM)Qannter Wrote: Lol its the 2015 split all over again, instead this time, its gona be konsta, dimitris, joshz, frost, lewwings, pat, wolven and phill all shooting eacother on fartnight lmao

I’m starting to actually think you’re genuinely brain dead.
The following 2 users Like User 21796's post:
  • Mist, Dimitris
(09-05-2020, 09:02 PM)Strange Neo Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 01:58 AM)Dimitris Wrote: I would honestly be up to start a new community, honestly I would even help fund it and wouldn't seek any power. The only reason I never moved away from FL was the community behind it.

Crazy that people like you are one of the reasons that people moved away from the community.

Staff members like yourself are the reason people are moving away from the community.
(09-06-2020, 05:35 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 01:58 AM)Dimitris Wrote: I would honestly be up to start a new community, honestly I would even help fund it and wouldn't seek any power. The only reason I never moved away from FL was the community behind it.

Crazy that people like you are one of the reasons that people moved away from the community.

Staff members like yourself are the reason people are moving away from the community.

Your answer on my statement is just purely acking creativity. I can tell you that I was honoured many times by other staff members and members of the community who admired my performance and work as staff member. They were thankful for my service while the only thing that you can is hating. You got some serious personality problems.
(09-06-2020, 06:36 PM)Strange Neo Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 05:35 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

Your answer on my statement is just purely acking creativity. I can tell you that I was honoured many times by other staff members and members of the community who admired my performance and work as staff member. They were thankful for my service while the only thing that you can is hating. You got some serious personality problems.

No good staff members never admired you and that was for a good reason. You were a shit staff member, every sit you ever dealt with took ages and your punishments never had any consistency.
Back on topic.

Grow up.