New community?
me and the boys did that in the middle of 2015, wouldn't recommend
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 2 users Like Zecon's post:
  • Nadrickk, Wolven
(09-05-2020, 01:58 AM)Dimitris Wrote: I would honestly be up to start a new community, honestly I would even help fund it and wouldn't seek any power. The only reason I never moved away from FL was the community behind it.

Crazy that people like you are one of the reasons that people moved away from the community.
The following 2 users Like Strange Neo's post:
  • Nadrickk, Toe Shmicki
(09-05-2020, 09:02 PM)Strange Neo Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 01:58 AM)Dimitris Wrote: I would honestly be up to start a new community, honestly I would even help fund it and wouldn't seek any power. The only reason I never moved away from FL was the community behind it.

Crazy that people like you are one of the reasons that people moved away from the community.

Ya shoulve put a perma ban on him before you resigned lmao
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
The following 3 users Like Veronica's post:
  • Nadrickk, Toe Shmicki, Strange Neo
be nice please
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(09-05-2020, 07:50 PM)Qannter Wrote: Lol its the 2015 split all over again, instead this time, its gona be konsta, dimitris, joshz, frost, lewwings, pat, wolven and phill all shooting eacother on fartnight lmao

you're so obsessed stop talking about me. get another topless bloke as your profile picture you big stiff poof.
The following 7 users Like JoshZ's post:
  • Bobby, Lewwings, Wolven, Seany00, Ratatoskrr, RaZZ, User 21796
I like the idea of just a community that hasn't got the weirdos in with a bunch of different games like GTA aswell as Gmod.
(09-05-2020, 07:50 PM)Qannter Wrote: Lol its the 2015 split all over again, instead this time, its gona be konsta, dimitris, joshz, frost, lewwings, pat, wolven and phill all shooting eacother on fartnight lmao

What??
Wolven

cool.
i don't like the energy we've created in the studio today

the homophobia is off the roof right now
yeh
I think that we all know that the end of Fearless is imminent and there’s nothing we can do to divert it, what we need to do is let it die peacefully so that the good times aren’t spoiled by what’s going on now. We will never have the golden era of fearless back because things change and evolve. Sure making a new community might pop off for a week or two but it will never be the same as fearless. Look at all the failed communities in the past.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 3 users Like Panda's post:
  • Wolven, RoCKy, ChoCho