Is this how it ends?
Just some food for thought; the dark theme is still the default theme. Imagine people actually reads white on black. smh
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Luna
(09-07-2020, 10:49 AM)Haarek Wrote: Just some food for thought; the dark theme is still the default theme. Imagine people actually reads white on black. smh

this does not please me, i need drama! i need people to start getting mad...
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/nc4fq5y.jpg[/img]
Just need some transparency and some honesty with the community from the hierarchy, threads like this wouldn’t be needed then because you’d all know details of the plan ahead (whether it would be guaranteed or not, but that’s not the point) but idk that’s not up to me to decide, as much as I’d like to tell you all.

Edit: don’t get me wrong I’m not saying this will fix anything or solve the problems at hand, but it’ll be a start and put some minds at ease and stop people having to make threads like this to get such easy answers, which still they don’t get despite the community showing how much they care.
(09-07-2020, 10:20 AM)richieb Wrote: the forums never fails to give content
But you failed to give content when you were on the media team lol
The following 9 users Like Mist's post:
  • John Jong, SpaghettiFTW, L Y N C H Y, TASSIA, Wolven, Pollux, ThePoliceLemon, Lewwings, Luna
Divey says his humor was misinterpreted and that Forgee and others just couldn't handle it. Oddly relatable.

per the words of Cygnus#2020 on Discordapp.com (or discord.com) at 11:55AM BST
(09-07-2020, 10:59 AM)SabreShibe Wrote: Divey says his humor was misinterpreted and that Forgee and others just couldn't handle it. Oddly relatable.

per the words of Cygnus#2020 on Discordapp.com (or discord.com) at 11:55AM BST

you really don't quit do you
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

ive never really been a personal fan of Jan however fuck me I'm sure he would actually do a better job than the shit divey has caused #JanForOwnerSeptember2020!!!!
The following 2 users Like John Jong's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW, L Y N C H Y
* Barkles Joins the FL forums to see whats happening

/it Shit storm

Well....
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 3 users Like Barkles's post:
  • Conn, L Y N C H Y, Lewwings
per the words of the renowned retard, Cygnus.

"I've been here for 7 years, not giving up now."
[Image: tenor.gif]

me on page four out of seven of this thread
The following 4 users Like Zambie's post:
  • John Jong, Byra, Oliver, Wolven