Is this how it ends?
Divey in all honesty do you have any plans on how you are going to move from now and on? You're losing staff member after staff member and the same goes for the devs. Literally do something or if you've decided you don't want to do anything about it, just give up the fucking ownership man, you are about to end 12 years of greatness within 6 months.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Lewwings
Give up & move on.
(09-04-2020, 07:17 PM)Jan Wrote: Give up & move on.

This is most likely what we will all have to do eventually.
spent too much cash on this shit to let it die
[Image: gn3iiwj]
The following 2 users Like Julern's post:
  • Dimitris, Wolven
(09-04-2020, 08:03 PM)Julern Wrote: spent too much cash on this shit to let it die
thank god i only donated to get sub rank lol
I gave up on this community and moved on awhile ago, by the looks of it's going to end if Divey keeps insisting on keeping ownership and promotes his mediocre friends.
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • User 21796
I don't want to spread any toxicity, but here goes. Some of you may know, but Divey has been my best friend since 2015 when he first joined Fearless. I was the admin who suggested Divey to become a moderator way back. He has become one and went to become the server owner. This has changed him. He has used me as a stepping stone to success and as soon as he got what he wanted, he dropped me. I don't think he ever cared about me as a friend or any of our role-plays. The power has gotten to his head. I hope you open your eyes, Divey, and see that I have been there for you since the very start.
[Image: MZRod0q.png]
(09-06-2020, 10:55 PM)Lesanka Wrote: I don't want to spread any toxicity, but here goes. Some of you may know, but Divey has been my best friend since 2015 when he first joined Fearless. I was the admin who suggested Divey to become a moderator way back. He has become one and went to become the server owner. This has changed him. He has used me as a stepping stone to success and as soon as he got what he wanted, he dropped me. I don't think he ever cared about me as a friend or any of our role-plays. The power has gotten to his head. I hope you open your eyes, Divey, and see that I have been there for you since the very start.
Nice bait.
Where am I?
The following 4 users Like Ducktard's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW, Edned, John Jong, Wolven
Divey is unbelievably egotistical, and thats coming from me for christ sake,

Id like to share the reason I stopped playing FL which was this last interaction over discord with Divey.
Divey had asked for help with creation of some new suits for the gamemode so I happily obliged.
After spending roughly half a day creating said suit textures (which can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/ZEFUYyj) I asked divey to give me a hand porting them into gmod as I was having some issues. After I asked divey essentially called me an idiot for not knowing how because its "incredibly easy" and refused to help. For context btw, over the last week I learnt how to port them into gmod and it would have taken maybe 3 minutes to show me.

anyway, heres the chatlogs.

[Image: 51f6fc984369f19d3856f07c54a4f548.png]
[Image: bfbc6fec67b0c51a380f3c6cd77a10a3.png]
[Image: 9c7d14d6e076abb8b540c5df021e13c4.png]
The following 6 users Like Forgee's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW, Pollux, Luna, Alphaverse, Wolven, Lewwings
[Image: 8KFuz6K.png]

[Image: MSVgi3u.png]

[Image: T7tKjSC.png]

Your suits are in game Forgee, you're mad at me for not teaching you how to use vtfedit which I already had done previously
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]