Is this how it ends?
On another note though, not the time for the you to take it all as a joke that you can manipulate for your own entertainment. The community is on its knees. All the meming will do is put more and more people out of touch with you, and give you an even worse public image. It doesn’t hurt to admit mistakes, nor to actually take action based on the drama rather than fuel it with “jokes” that no-one is likely to pick up on
Divey
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 7 users Like Conn's post:
  • Panda, pilip, Kappa's 3rd DA, Molyneux481, Mist, Wolven, Lewwings
The ownership reminds me of when Sir Alex Ferguson retired and handed his reigns over to David Moyes
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 3 users Like Panda's post:
  • Molyneux481, L Y N C H Y, Wolven
(09-06-2020, 11:31 PM)Divey Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 11:30 PM)Alphaverse Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 10:55 PM)Lesanka Wrote: I don't want to spread any toxicity, but here goes. Some of you may know, but Divey has been my best friend since 2015 when he first joined Fearless. I was the admin who suggested Divey to become a moderator way back. He has become one and went to become the server owner. This has changed him. He has used me as a stepping stone to success and as soon as he got what he wanted, he dropped me. I don't think he ever cared about me as a friend or any of our role-plays. The power has gotten to his head. I hope you open your eyes, Divey, and see that I have been there for you since the very start.

What about this Divey? :o

Lesanka and me wrote this together for a lol, Forgee's post is just something else

ahahaha you're so funny.

Congrtulations, you've spent  MORE TIME on this 'collaboration post' with Lesanka meming the community than you have effort being put into FL.

Good fucking job.
The following 2 users Like Jimmy The's post:
  • Oliver, Wolven
Crazy how it takes him less than an hour to reply and cover up an accusation thrown at him by Forgee, but it takes multiple weeks of silence of how the fuck we're actually gonna solve this dying community.

What's more relevant?
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 3 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Jimmy The, Wolven, Lewwings
(09-07-2020, 08:48 AM)Yonno Wrote: Crazy how it takes him less than an hour to reply and cover up an accusation thrown at him by Forgee, but it takes multiple weeks of silence of how the fuck we're actually gonna solve this dying community.

What's more relevant?
His ego apparently
#TransRightsAreAnimalRights
The following 2 users Like MatrixxKhaos's post:
  • Wolven, Lewwings
(09-06-2020, 11:10 PM)Forgee Wrote: Divey is unbelievably egotistical, and thats coming from me for christ sake,

Id like to share the reason I stopped playing FL which was this last interaction over discord with Divey.
Divey had asked for help with creation of some new suits for the gamemode so I happily obliged.
After spending roughly half a day creating said suit textures (which can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/ZEFUYyj) I asked divey to give me a hand porting them into gmod as I was having some issues. After I asked divey essentially called me an idiot for not knowing how because its "incredibly easy" and refused to help. For context btw, over the last week I learnt how to port them into gmod and it would have taken maybe 3 minutes to show me.

anyway, heres the chatlogs.

[Image: 51f6fc984369f19d3856f07c54a4f548.png]
[Image: bfbc6fec67b0c51a380f3c6cd77a10a3.png]
[Image: 9c7d14d6e076abb8b540c5df021e13c4.png]

Forgee you are by far the biggest hypocrite around here, this has to do nothing with FLs current state yet you post this nonce. Ever since they forced you to resign you've been so sore over it it's unbelievable. You literally bring up anything you can find just to rant on Divey. Shut the fuck up. Go focus on your joke of a community.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Oliver
the forums never fails to give content
Surely Soulripper potentially still have power to demote divey ? Just a thought
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • Oliver, Wolven
(09-07-2020, 10:26 AM)trev Wrote: Surely Soulripper potentially still have power to demote divey ? Just a thought

soul owns nothing, aka no
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

does anyone have anything else to bring to the table, i am enjoying this.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/nc4fq5y.jpg[/img]
The following 1 user Likes Inlandbubbles's post:
  • Lewwings