Is this how it ends?
i just bought donator with ingame money, this shit better not be over.
Rare video of Divey getting ready to read and address everyone's concerns

We should perma ban everyone who came from limelight. They fucking hate our guts!

They hate us so much they came here in disguise and started an uprising against the owner.

We should do what Soul did to them in 2016. Perma fuckin ban all Limelight players! I know who they all are, its obvious... i can give you a list!
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
(09-07-2020, 12:46 PM)Qannter Wrote: We should perma ban everyone who came from limelight. They fucking hate our guts!

They hate us so much they came here in disguise and started an uprising against the owner.

We should do what Soul did to them in 2016. Perma fuckin ban all Limelight players! I know who they all are, its obvious... i can give you a list!
[Image: 9domTTo.png]
The following 5 users Like Seany00's post:
  • Wolven, Lewwings, RaZZ, Link, Luna
(09-07-2020, 12:38 PM)richieb Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 12:25 PM)JohnJong Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 12:23 PM)MatrixxKhaos Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 12:15 PM)richieb Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 10:59 AM)Mist Wrote: But you failed to give content when you were on the media team lol

without tasks i cannot act!

Even when you did have tasks you done them pretty fucking badly lets be real, there is no talent in the media team - you are right about having nothing to do though even divey admitted that much - just another reason why the media team shouldn't have been created in the first place

-snip-

yeah ngl this was absoutely terrible

You've been prouder of much worse

throwback to that rainbow text on a white background """fan art""" image lmao
#TransRightsAreAnimalRights
(09-07-2020, 12:46 PM)Qannter Wrote: We should perma ban everyone who came from limelight. They fucking hate our guts!

Fuck outta here with you and your gay ass signature(s).

divey started an uprising against himself by being terrible
#TransRightsAreAnimalRights
The following 1 user Likes MatrixxKhaos's post:
  • TASSIA
Okay here we go again.

Keep it on topic and stop insulting each other.
(09-07-2020, 12:25 PM)JohnJong Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 12:23 PM)MatrixxKhaos Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 12:15 PM)richieb Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 10:59 AM)Mist Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 10:20 AM)richieb Wrote: the forums never fails to give content
But you failed to give content when you were on the media team lol

without tasks i cannot act!

Even when you did have tasks you done them pretty fucking badly lets be real, there is no talent in the media team - you are right about having nothing to do though even divey admitted that much - just another reason why the media team shouldn't have been created in the first place

imagine this being the MEDIA teams skill level

Lmao what is with that meth gremlin player model on the right
The following 1 user Likes Seany00's post:
  • Mist
I am posting this on the behalf of cygnus;
"Interesting how all the people that Divey used to that Celebrity RP with are suddenly staff, whilst people who weren't ever in it aren't staff anymore."
The following 1 user Likes SabreShibe's post:
  • MatrixxKhaos