Conn's Resignation
no fucking way  CryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCrying
Awww you were an excellent SA for the community. Always around to help out and of course with a great sense of humour every day! Wish you the best of luck with your education!
[Image: clvck9d.png]
Well, looks like FL really is heading for the grave, real shame, but that’s on Divey being dumb and ignorant.

It’s a true shame to see you finally take off, but life comes first and you’ve been excellent in any of your roles here since your return last July. I’m honoured to have personally seen your growth, from permabanned to contributor to developer, and finally to super admin, over the course of almost 2 years. You’re a great guy and I sincerely hope we keep in touch. You did your best, take care Conn.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 5 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • TASSIA, Nadrickk, Dimitris, User 21796, Mist
(09-03-2020, 05:58 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Well, looks like FL really is heading for the grave

https://youtu.be/j9V78UbdzWI?t=25

OT: Sad to see you go Conn, you're an awesome colleague. Good luck with your education, I hope it all works out positive.
The following 4 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Lewwings, Nadrickk, Edned, max.
No Conn.

Take care and good luck in future Smile
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
Richie for Co-Owner then
Godspeed Conn
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
ill petrol bomb ur house

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Hello Conn, you were such a great Super Admin!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU DID ON FL. BYE NOW
no