Conn's Resignation
Dear community,
It is with great sadness that I have decided to resign today. Unfortunately, I do believe that now is the best time for me to close up this chapter and focus on my life. I cannot dedicate the time, resources, and effort that FL needs put into it. Additionally, I am now entering my final year of compulsory education, with some of the most important exams of my life coming up in less than a year.

Between school and freelance development work, my free time is scarce. Thus, I do not believe that my time now will be impactful enough to make a big difference to the current state of the community. The development team and I have put in countless hours for FL, many of those behind the scenes, (re-)building large parts of the website, recovering ~1 Terabyte of data, successfully avoiding a complete loss of all data on the servers and forums, fixing a multitude of bugs, and more. Development work is a time-consuming hobby, and what the team does do for free is highly respectable. It has been a pleasure to work with everybody on the team, and I am grateful to have learned so much from a very talented bunch.

Ultimately, this is the right decision for me to take at this point in my life. FL has been genuinely beneficial to my development skills and knowledge, and I have met many great people whom I will still keep in contact with after my departure. I want to thank everybody in the team, and Divey for giving me the opportunities at contributor, developer, and finally SA. Additionally, I’d like to thank the community for having me here.

Cheerio folks,
Conn

EDIT AND PS: This resignation is dedicated to aspire, as promised
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

It's over, to me you were the last hope I had to put some sence into Divey, I'm really sad to see you go because I know you had good intentions.

Take care my man with whatever you do in life!
goodbye conn you will be missed
You did an amazing job as SA, it's a shame FL lead to this while you've done your best.
Enjoy your retirement, please. Take care buddy.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
See ya Conn, thanks for everything.

Good luck with everything!
conn im litterally crying right now
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/nc4fq5y.jpg[/img]
One of the best SA's FL has had for a very long time. You tried your best with the restrictions you faced. Another great loss to FL.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 3 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Edned, RedPanda, rino
12 years undone in less than a year, whole of FL on this nerd's shoulders and now he has to go
The following 2 users Like Bobby's post:
  • RaZZ, w4nkbot
It's sad to see you go as you did a fantastic job, I wish you the best of luck with your future plans!
[Image: TglJDob.png]
F
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork