Dimitris
Reported User(s): Dimitris

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:127839448

Date & Time (GMT): 2/9/20 @ 21:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
As you can see in the video me and a few others were standing on the side of the road at nightingale road as we had just finished a racing event. Dimitris then comes driving and smashes right into all of us with his RV. He blamed this on lag but I have a hard time seeing how lag would cause you to drive like he did by perfectly steering enough and perfectly hitting everybody, how did the lag even cause him to steer towards us if he was going straight on a straight road anyways? He must be very unlucky.

My apologies if I am proven wrong by video or such that it was indeed lag but unfortunately I just don't see how it could be as there weren't even a high amount of props or massive dupes nearby that could cause this lagspike, this could also be confirmed by the decent amount of FPS I have while being there. It is also an excuse that's used by most people that CDM so that is also a reason to why I'm not convinced.

I have a theory that he was looking to ram the red Tesla for some reason, I'm sure it's the the owner of it saying "Aaah, there it is" as if he was expecting Dimitris to come by and ram it. You can see how Dimitris turns, gets out and locks his car once he realise what he has done.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/hdjeC10fFr8
[Image: TglJDob.png]
(09-03-2020, 08:48 AM)Toe Shmicki Wrote: Reported User(s): Dimitris

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:127839448

Date & Time (GMT): 2/9/20 @ 21:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
As you can see in the video me and a few others were standing on the side of the road at nightingale road as we had just finished a racing event. Dimitris then comes driving and smashes right into all of us with his RV. He blamed this on lag but I have a hard time seeing how lag would cause you to drive like he did by perfectly steering enough and perfectly hitting everybody, how did the lag even cause him to steer towards us if he was going straight on a straight road anyways? He must be very unlucky.

My apologies if I am proven wrong by video or such that it was indeed lag but unfortunately I just don't see how it could be as there weren't even a high amount of props or massive dupes nearby that could cause this lagspike, this could also be confirmed by the decent amount of FPS I have while being there. It is also an excuse that's used by most people that CDM so that is also a reason to why I'm not convinced.

I have a theory that he was looking to ram the red Tesla for some reason, I'm sure it's the the owner of it saying "Aaah, there it is" as if he was expecting Dimitris to come by and ram it. You can see how Dimitris turns, gets out and locks his car once he realise what he has done.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/hdjeC10fFr8

Greetings,

I would like to start off that this situation was dealt with ingame, after it happened John Silver questioned me as he got some complaints and I explained to him what happened, my frames drastically dropped due to some other games loading on my background, hence why I froze while attempting to switch lanes. Also, your theory is a bunch of bullshit I got no idea what you are on about and I can assure you I had no intention of crashing into the tesla, there were 4 TAs on at the time.
I’ll await a response from John.
Hello Dimitris,

Why would you switch lane as there's nothing in front of you but also as it's just single lanes towards both directions? How do we know you were loading up games in the background? Did you provide evidence to prove your innocense to John? For all we know you could've lied to him there and then hoping to get away with it because he trusts you.

You know as much as I do that evidence is needed in the courthouse and that words aren't that valuable and as for now it's your words against my evidence of you steering into a crowd of people resulting in killing them. Your words could be more meaningful in-game sits but now it's been brought to the courthouse where it's different and where evidence plays the bigger role.
Well no, I do not need to provide any evidence, not everybody records their time and that is exactly why in such situations the benefit of the doubt is given because your recording can not prove if I lagged or not. Anyways this PR is silly the way I see it, nobody lost anything everybody got revived and the situation was handled in-game. I will no further comment unless asked by an administrator.
Hello again,

You are correct, my recording doesn't show if you were lagging or not but it does show the CDM that I accuse you of in this PR which is why it would benefit you to provide evidence of that you where indeed lagging, but it seems that you don't have any.

If I don't have to prove that I was lagging, then I could just go run someone over and then blame it on lag and get away with it, it doesn't hold up in my eyes as it's nothing but your words. I'm not suprised you think this PR is silly but that's nothing I can do anything about or something I really care about, me and many others feels the same about certain things you do.
My concern here is the swerve.

I mean take it from me, everyone knows my pc is horrendous and I lag for fun, but even I don’t swerve like that when I lag, especially as I don’t see why you’d turn that direction anyhow. This isn’t saying you’re lying about the lag, but I do question it.

To add, you got out of your RV pretty quick if the lag was that bad and you froze?

I will await John to comment before concluding.
ok only seen the aftermath of the problem due delete my props at villas but way went was Dimitris say ran some people on Nightengale which worry me went to look
ask him if he called a paramedic he said yes also checked to make sure
started to /wakeup people with snowflame
told Dimitris if I see or hear any more CDM from him and his RV he will be blacklisted from cars hour per person he CDM in the session 
watch him for 5 mins to make sure didn't do again 
nothing happened left due to being late
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
To answer to your concerns Falc, pretty much what happened is as I tried switching lanes that's when the big froze came cause the other game launched on my background and that's exactly why you can see me get out right after, it's not like my pc was about to crash it's just due to the other game launching I froze at that moment.
Approved.
User will be blacklisted from vehicles.
PR concluded by Falc - I'm just doing the punishment/reply for him.