[FL:RP] Malik & Karma
Reported User(s): [FL:RP] Malik & Karma

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:231158020 & STE

Date & Time (GMT): 31/8/20 @ 14:40 GMT

Summary of the incident
Hello,
So I was getting ready to go on patrol and I see a bunch of shooting and a car explode, I get out my car to see if I can save the injured man on the ground, then I get taken at gun point and told to drop 500 in a public area, I dropped the $500 and they let me go. I then take it upon myself to go back and try to arrest them but the user [FL:RP] Malik clearly breaks Fear rp, delaying my commands and giving his friend time to arrive. I told him to put his hands up under Fear RP and instead he continues to run away from me and abuse the "move body tool" his friend then comes up and has his gun to me and I tell him to put it away, scared for my life I decide to take the shot against karma as it was clear he was not putting his gun away. As it was a 2v1 I was unsuccessful but this could have been avoided if the player did not break Fear RP and mug me in a public area.
Rule 7.1 :"You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (you can rob a store in public if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations and Connectivity road.".

Evidence
Getting mugged in public - https://youtu.be/K-VPhSWwXYk

Breaking Fear RP by delaying response to commands given - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DIc9jp5Kk4
Fearless Veteran 8^)
Under review.
Approved

Malik quite clearly robbed in public which is a clear violation of the Rules, he will recieve a 3 hour blacklist from weapons for the following offence.

As for the FearRP aspect of it, he did eventually follow your commands after a long time. I will speak to Karma about how he responds to his friend being put under FearRP. I do not feel a punishment for this is particularly necessary. Obviously if it happens again then it will be a harsher punishment.
Thanks very much
Fearless Veteran 8^)
Moved.