Violet DE Kittie
Hello Violet,

firstly I would like to thank you for blatantly lying and bringing up a load of BS in a weak attempt to try and get away from whats coming you are helping me prove my points here. Now let's start off from something that literally had me laughing, you have pretty much admitted that you did in fact not check the logs and you only based your ban based on previous encounters with the user you banned, the video shows no proof of him crashing the server and I bet neither do the logs, Kappa literally has no reason to throw out lies and a simple check on the logs by your supervisors will prove his points, this is yet another case of you showing how bad of a staff member you are by basing bans on assumptions.

I love how you are also helping me prove you are biased by yet again lying about Omega behaviour on the servers, Omega has gathered upon a lot of warnings when he got dragged into sits and has only been excused due to his recent return. My main issue is not that you did not punish him due to his hours, it's mainly that you quite specifically said "This is not a warning just a reminder" I have been here for years and its the first time I see a staff member not even warn a user that has blatantly broken the rules on a PR, like what else do your supervisors need to witness to finally get you off the team? 

You have blatantly lied in order to get out of this situation and you also lied previously in order to let omega off with not even a warning and get that other user banned based on assumptions, time after time you are proving how right all of us were when we spoke against the decision to promote you, your promotion was a very good example of promotions based solely on activity and nothing else. Please refrain from lying on your posts as it is against the forum rules which you are most likely unaware off so count this as a friendly reminder.

Messages In This Thread
Violet DE Kittie - by Dimitris - 08-31-2020, 10:36 AM
RE: Violet DE Kittie - by Dimitris - 08-31-2020, 12:56 PM
RE: Violet DE Kittie - by Violet DE Kittie - 09-01-2020, 08:41 AM
RE: Violet DE Kittie - by S!RNARC - 09-01-2020, 07:05 PM
RE: Violet DE Kittie - by Mist - 09-02-2020, 10:53 AM
RE: Violet DE Kittie - by Dimitris - 09-02-2020, 12:48 PM
RE: Violet DE Kittie - by Divey - 09-07-2020, 07:08 PM
RE: Violet DE Kittie - by Dimitris - 09-07-2020, 07:12 PM
RE: Violet DE Kittie - by OMG Ωmega - 09-08-2020, 04:52 PM
RE: Violet DE Kittie - by Dimitris - 09-08-2020, 05:29 PM
RE: Violet DE Kittie - by Aspire - 09-08-2020, 06:48 PM