Fearless Forums
Violet DE Kittie - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Staff Report (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Closed (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+---- Thread: Violet DE Kittie (/showthread.php?tid=96563)

Pages: 1 2

Violet DE Kittie - Dimitris - 08-31-2020

Your Name: Dimitris

Accused Staff Member: Violet DE Kittie

Involved users
The staff member

Date & Time (GMT): Not relevant.

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power

Explanation and Evidence
Violet intentionally ignored a rule breakage in order to let somebody off with not even a warning simply because she likes him. I am referring to this situation: https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=96560&pid=855424#pid855424.

As it can be seen on the video included in that PR the user prop blocks a rule-breaker, which is clearly backseat administrating and it is against the rules, Violet does not address the rule by its name which leads me to think that she might even be clueless of the existence of the rule and she continues by not even giving a warning, the user is an old member and has way too many hours not to know such basic rule but that's not really the main issue. 
The big issue here is that Violet makes it obvious that she is incapable of handling even the simplest case correctly. This has been overlooked again and again simply because she is part of the dollhouse.

To sum up, Violet is quite clearly not a good fit for the TA role, she fails, again and again, to handle very simple cases such as the one listed, or she even intentionally ignores rules that have been broken, I am tired of seeing such incidents be overlooked because Divey protects his dollhouse crew. Something needs to be done. 

**EDIT** After rewatching the video I realized that Violet has ignored even more rule breakages as our friend on the video returns to the location he died immediately without waiting for the 10 minutes to pass. **

( The video showing the backseat administration happening: https://youtu.be/Gv1qEUs0RVk

So this far the rules that have been broken and ignored by Violet are the following:

1.5 If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands, as that counts as Backseat Administration.

3.6 Follow NLR (New Life Rule). If you die, you forget how you died.

3.6a Even if you are informed about the situation in your new life, NLR still applies and you must follow the 10 minute NLR timer unless given explicit permission from an administrator.

RE: Violet DE Kittie - Dimitris - 08-31-2020

I would also like to point out that unless there was some more information gathered through the logs which I really doubt is the case violet was not even capable of writing the ban reason correctly, the guy that was reported got banned for prop pushing and attempting to crash the server when there is literally no evidence of such thing.

Violet most likely thought that those vans seen at the end of the vid crashed the server which was not the case, here is another perfect example of her basing bans on nothing but her own assumptions.

RE: Violet DE Kittie - Violet DE Kittie - 09-01-2020

Hello Dimitris, Thank you for taking the time to make an AA on me. Like I mention on the PR, this is not the user's first time attempt to crash the server and i do always check logs before i give them fair punishment. Omega did mention on his PR that he go back to the place to footage some evidence and I did talk about this with him ingame. Omega is always careful in server and no rule breakage person, so I rather give him a chance than a punishment. As i see, this AA is really unnecessary which there are no power abused. Thank you.

RE: Violet DE Kittie - S!RNARC - 09-01-2020

Not involved, warned.

RE: Violet DE Kittie - Mist - 09-02-2020

Not involved, warned.

RE: Violet DE Kittie - Dimitris - 09-02-2020

Hello Violet,

firstly I would like to thank you for blatantly lying and bringing up a load of BS in a weak attempt to try and get away from whats coming you are helping me prove my points here. Now let's start off from something that literally had me laughing, you have pretty much admitted that you did in fact not check the logs and you only based your ban based on previous encounters with the user you banned, the video shows no proof of him crashing the server and I bet neither do the logs, Kappa literally has no reason to throw out lies and a simple check on the logs by your supervisors will prove his points, this is yet another case of you showing how bad of a staff member you are by basing bans on assumptions.

I love how you are also helping me prove you are biased by yet again lying about Omega behaviour on the servers, Omega has gathered upon a lot of warnings when he got dragged into sits and has only been excused due to his recent return. My main issue is not that you did not punish him due to his hours, it's mainly that you quite specifically said "This is not a warning just a reminder" I have been here for years and its the first time I see a staff member not even warn a user that has blatantly broken the rules on a PR, like what else do your supervisors need to witness to finally get you off the team? 

You have blatantly lied in order to get out of this situation and you also lied previously in order to let omega off with not even a warning and get that other user banned based on assumptions, time after time you are proving how right all of us were when we spoke against the decision to promote you, your promotion was a very good example of promotions based solely on activity and nothing else. Please refrain from lying on your posts as it is against the forum rules which you are most likely unaware off so count this as a friendly reminder.

RE: Violet DE Kittie - Divey - 09-07-2020

Video doesnt work

RE: Violet DE Kittie - Dimitris - 09-07-2020

(09-07-2020, 07:08 PM)Divey Wrote: Video doesnt work

I will fix that

RE: Violet DE Kittie - OMG Ωmega - 09-08-2020

(09-07-2020, 07:12 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 07:08 PM)Divey Wrote: Video doesnt work

I will fix that
i never gave you permission to steal my video or reupload it, take it down or i will take legal actions against you

RE: Violet DE Kittie - Dimitris - 09-08-2020

I have confirmed with Edned that such actions are not in breach of any rules when it comes to FL as a service, since I reported something similar. If you wish to take this outside FL be my guest.