Dimitris
*INVOLVED - asked by Pollux and Dimitris to respond for my legal advice on copyright.*

jesus christ this is petty Aspire please learn what copyright is, you posted a video and you broke a rule in your own video sucks to suck.

Quote from the YouTube TOS:
"You also hereby grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms of Service."

Note that the TOS states clearly that ANY content uploaded to their site can be used in anyway shape or form by a user on their site, now as Dimitris didn't re-upload it its not copyright and he never claimed it to be his, even still if dimitris re-uploaded the content its not copyright. You are pulling at any string you can to try and keep your little presitious title of arselicker and pretty princess. Grow Up!
(08-30-2020, 04:18 PM)JohnJong Wrote: *INVOLVED - asked by Pollux and Dimitris to respond for my legal advice on copyright.*

jesus christ this is petty Aspire please learn what copyright is, you posted a video and you broke a rule in your own video sucks to suck.

"You also hereby grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms of Service."

Note that the TOS states clearly that ANY content uploaded to their site can be used in anyway shape or form by a user on their site, now as Dimitris didn't re-upload it its not copyright and he never claimed it to be his, even still if dimitris re-uploaded the content its not copyright. You are pulling at any string you can to try and keep your little presitious title of arselicker and pretty princess. Grow Up!

So you are not involved so you just commented to insult me?
Okay, this is clearly not allowed sir.
(08-30-2020, 04:32 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 04:18 PM)JohnJong Wrote: *INVOLVED - asked by Pollux and Dimitris to respond for my legal advice on copyright.*

So you are not involved so you just commented to insult me?
Okay, this is clearly not allowed sir.

You clearly cannot read, please refer to my note regarding my involvement.
Under review.

Will filter through the posts and give warnings accordingly too. Only post if you have something valuable to add.
Denied.

No rules have been broken, if you wish to discuss further please feel free to reach out on Discord.

Closed.