Dimitris
Reported User(s): Dimitris

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:127839448

Date & Time (GMT): 30/08/2020 @ 06:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
I noticed Dimitris posted a PR on me by using my video for the evidence. This violates forums rule 5e;

"5e Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to or asking for information on warez, crackz, etc. or re-printing material without permission will receive a warning and their post will be removed."

He's been doing exactly this a few times and he has received warnings for this but he never seems to learn. I uploaded the video only to be used by myself and nobody else. It's typical of Dimitris to post PRs about things he's not even involved in and then use other people's footage.
Here's when he's been warned about this:

https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=95400

https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=96380

Taxi contacted the former SA Fultz after the second thread was concluded and he said that the admin contacted Dimitris and that Dimitris received a warning for stealing his material.

Evidence
Please refer to:

https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=96555
He didn't reupload the footage so it isn't breaking copyright or that forum rule at all. You uploaded that video to YouTube, he can post that link where he wants and all you can do is either delete it or make it private. I also added my own video to the PR with the exact same footage just from my point of view so it doesn't really matter anyway (this is also why I'm posting, I was involved in the PR).

You don't control how people share the YouTube link apart from making it private or deleting it from YouTube. I don't think you understand what copyright is or what that rule means.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
I will not even bother going back and forward, I've been through this way too many times, you post a link of you breaking rules? Well, I will use it either you like it or not, I've never been told off for using the video the other person has posted himself. Also, you can not decide how a link you post gets used.
"I've done it before, never got told off. I do not think what I did is breaking any rules."

End of the previous report -
"The post will not be deleted as it is a concluded PR, however Dimitris will receive a warning this time however I will bring this into discussion with the team regarding copyright in the courthouse."

It was an unlisted video, you violated rule 5e.
RedPanda punished you for similar before.
(08-30-2020, 03:20 PM)Aspire Wrote: "I've done it before, never got told off. I do not think what I did is breaking any rules."

"The post will not be deleted as it is a concluded PR, however Dimitris will receive a warning this time however I will bring this into discussion with the team regarding copyright in the courthouse."

It being unlisted or not doesn't matter. He didn't break the rule as he didn't break copyright. I don't think you understand what copyright is. He only would've broken it if he reuploaded the video to his own account.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(08-30-2020, 03:20 PM)Aspire Wrote: "I've done it before, never got told off. I do not think what I did is breaking any rules."

No, on that case you are referring to I had re-uploaded the video myself that's why I was warned, I did not just link his video as it had been deleted.
(08-30-2020, 03:12 PM)Pollux Wrote: He didn't reupload the footage so it isn't breaking copyright or that forum rule at all. You uploaded that video to YouTube, he can post that link where he wants and all you can do is either delete it or make it private. I also added my own video to the PR with the exact same footage just from my point of view  so it doesn't really matter anyway (this is also why I'm posting, I was involved in the PR).

You don't control how people share the YouTube link apart from making it private or deleting it from YouTube. I don't think you understand what copyright is or what that rule means.

Also you are no way involved in this report.
"1. You are only allowed to write in one of these topics, if you are:
the accused player
the accusing player
a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Ban Request."

You have just randomly posted on this report, you are trying to hijack it and make it seem less serious.

I have control over how my data is handled, I own the video, I have never placed the video off unlisted, by Dimitris reposting the video he infringes my copyright of the video, as my decision to use it for a particular purpose has now been infringed.

Long story short, Pollux should not be commenting as I have proven he does not meet the requirements.
Dimitris on the other hand has infringed my copyright, he has misused a copyrighted video for his own gain.
Unlisted videos are unlisted for a reason, he has already had a warning for similar, please punish accordingly.
(08-30-2020, 03:27 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 03:12 PM)Pollux Wrote: He didn't reupload the footage so it isn't breaking copyright or that forum rule at all. You uploaded that video to YouTube, he can post that link where he wants and all you can do is either delete it or make it private. I also added my own video to the PR with the exact same footage just from my point of view  so it doesn't really matter anyway (this is also why I'm posting, I was involved in the PR).

the accused player
the accusing player

You have just randomly posted on this report, you are trying to hijack it and make it seem less serious.

I have control over how my data is handled, I own the video, I have never placed the video off unlisted, by Dimitris reposting the video he infringes my copyright of the video, as my decision to use it for a particular purpose has now been infringed.

Long story short, Pollux should not be commenting as I have proven he does not meet the requirements.
Dimitris on the other hand has infringed my copyright, he has misused a copyrighted video for his own gain.
Unlisted videos are unlisted for a reason, he has already had a warning for similar, please punish accordingly.

You don't decide who posts on a PR if he is told to stop by a staff member he will, you have no authority over him to request such thing, once again you do not understand how copyright works, this is the PR you are referring to that I was told off and warned: https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=95250.
As you can see in that case I had re-uploaded the video myself on my own youtube channel hence why I was warned, this PR is completely invalid.
(08-30-2020, 03:31 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

the accused player
the accusing player

You don't decide who posts on a PR if he is told to stop by a staff member he will, you have no authority over him to request such thing, once again you do not understand how copyright works, this is the PR you are referring to that I was told off and warned: https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=95250.
As you can see in that case I had re-uploaded the video myself on my own youtube channel hence why I was warned, this PR is completely invalid.

"I own the video, I have never placed the video off unlisted, by Dimitris reposting the video he infringes my copyright of the video, as my decision to use it for a particular purpose has now been infringed."

I will await a staff member now.
(08-30-2020, 03:32 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 03:31 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

the accused player
the accusing player

"I own the video, I have never placed the video off unlisted, by Dimitris reposting the video he infringes my copyright of the video, as my decision to use it for a particular purpose has now been infringed."

I will await a staff member now.

You have no idea how copyright works, it's ridiculous.