Arny - Pollux - Kingceasar
(08-30-2020, 06:10 AM)Aspire Wrote: "We weren't directly aiming at anyone because we know it can do damage, we didn't hit you or anyone else directly throughout the entire RP. From what I can see in the first video you provided, one pot hit your car as we were driving down the tunnel. This was a misclick by Arny who was trying to get his music configured (he was tabbing in from Soundpad)"

This is a blatant lie.

He literally threw it directly onto my car when I went past.

You have any proof that we're lying? It's pretty clear in the video that he throws it right as he starts playing music. He's tabbing in, I don't know what else you want from this.

(08-30-2020, 06:10 AM)Aspire Wrote: There was metagaming in the video you submitted also, you can't bend the rules because of sound issues and then say that everything I did is uncalled for.
It was very clearly Fail rp, the passenger in the vehicle clearly heard my instructions as they were closer to the back of the vehicle, please provide a video from his perspective.

You clearly just came to the city to bait me, your actions are to me consider Fail rp.

I can say you clearly went cop just to stop us, this can go either way so I don't think it should even be an argument as it's a assumption without any evidence. We're not bending the rules as we haven't broken any, we've proven neither of us heard you anyway. You're just pulling at anything you can at this point and we're proving you wrong point by point.

(08-30-2020, 06:10 AM)Aspire Wrote: You at no point where pulling over, I had to stop you the way I did.
You even threw another pot noodle at my car when I was pulling you over.

"This was a misclick by Arny who was trying to get his music configured (he was tabbing in from Soundpad)."
Honestly this is the main reason I know everything you just said is a lie, you can see him throw it at me directly, he didn't throw one the seconds before etc.

I've already covered this before, I don't get what you mean in this argument either as it's a stalemate. Neither of us can prove anything here, no point in arguing with baseless assumptions.

(08-30-2020, 06:10 AM)Aspire Wrote: I think the situation was extremely Fail rp, you even see in the video I aimed at your tire and shot once, yet you say I shot at you directly.
So it is okay for you to spin the truth when it suits you?
Why did you keep throwing them at me when I had my weapon pointed at you?
You can see in the video your friend says he is going to shoot, then throws a pot noodle at me to instigate it.

Awaiting an admin to discuss this.

From our perspective it's not clear you shot at our tyres, it looks like you shot at Caesar. Your video even cuts while you're aiming RIGHT at him, it was a clear threat to our lives and was also clearly against the rules as said in the PR approved on you.

I don't think there's anything left to say, we've proven every point you've raised with evidence wrong so far with evidence of our own. Everything else is just assumptions that you're just trying to pull out of nowhere and can't prove, so I'm going to stop posting unless an admin asks.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(08-30-2020, 04:55 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 06:10 AM)Aspire Wrote: "We weren't directly aiming at anyone because we know it can do damage, we didn't hit you or anyone else directly throughout the entire RP. From what I can see in the first video you provided, one pot hit your car as we were driving down the tunnel. This was a misclick by Arny who was trying to get his music configured (he was tabbing in from Soundpad)"

This is a blatant lie.

He literally threw it directly onto my car when I went past.

You have any proof that we're lying? It's pretty clear in the video that he throws it right as he starts playing music. He's tabbing in, I don't know what else you want from this.

(08-30-2020, 06:10 AM)Aspire Wrote: There was metagaming in the video you submitted also, you can't bend the rules because of sound issues and then say that everything I did is uncalled for.
It was very clearly Fail rp, the passenger in the vehicle clearly heard my instructions as they were closer to the back of the vehicle, please provide a video from his perspective.

You clearly just came to the city to bait me, your actions are to me consider Fail rp.

I can say you clearly went cop just to stop us, this can go either way so I don't think it should even be an argument as it's a assumption without any evidence. We're not bending the rules as we haven't broken any, we've proven neither of us heard you anyway. You're just pulling at anything you can at this point and we're proving you wrong point by point.

(08-30-2020, 06:10 AM)Aspire Wrote: You at no point where pulling over, I had to stop you the way I did.
You even threw another pot noodle at my car when I was pulling you over.

"This was a misclick by Arny who was trying to get his music configured (he was tabbing in from Soundpad)."
Honestly this is the main reason I know everything you just said is a lie, you can see him throw it at me directly, he didn't throw one the seconds before etc.

I've already covered this before, I don't get what you mean in this argument either as it's a stalemate. Neither of us can prove anything here, no point in arguing with baseless assumptions.

(08-30-2020, 06:10 AM)Aspire Wrote: I think the situation was extremely Fail rp, you even see in the video I aimed at your tire and shot once, yet you say I shot at you directly.
So it is okay for you to spin the truth when it suits you?
Why did you keep throwing them at me when I had my weapon pointed at you?
You can see in the video your friend says he is going to shoot, then throws a pot noodle at me to instigate it.

Awaiting an admin to discuss this.

From our perspective it's not clear you shot at our tyres, it looks like you shot at Caesar. Your video even cuts while you're aiming RIGHT at him, it was a clear threat to our lives and was also clearly against the rules as said in the PR approved on you.

I don't think there's anything left to say, we've proven every point you've raised with evidence wrong so far with evidence of our own. Everything else is just assumptions that you're just trying to pull out of nowhere and can't prove, so I'm going to stop posting unless an admin asks.

Thanks for not covering the Fail RP aspect.

I will no longer reply unless requested by staff, it is clear you will not take this seriously Pollux.
(08-30-2020, 05:00 PM)Aspire Wrote: Thanks for not covering the Fail RP aspect.

I will no longer reply unless requested by staff, it is clear you will not take this seriously Pollux.

(08-30-2020, 05:44 AM)Pollux Wrote: We entered the city with the plan to hand out food from the truck to anyone nearby, we can't exactly select how fast we throw things so it shouldn't be assumed we were hurling it at people. We weren't directly aiming at anyone because we know it can do damage, we didn't hit you or anyone else directly throughout the entire RP. From what I can see in the first video you provided, one pot hit your car as we were driving down the tunnel. This was a misclick by Arny who was trying to get his music configured (he was tabbing in from Soundpad). We didn't bring this point up at the time as we wanted to take it all IC as we hate it when people constantly bring up OOC stuff in roleplay, we also didn't expect it to escalate as it did. Another pot was thrown at you in frustration that you were pulling us over, I don't think anyone broke the rules by throwing pots at this time as one was a misclick (taken IC though for the sake of roleplay) and another was out of frustration that you were pulling us over (which is a valid IC reason, we spent ages getting the pots into the vehicle and getting them ready).

You then proceeded to cut our vehicle off even though we were clearly not evading you (we were going less than 10mph, I was going to pull over when I could), took us all out at gunpoint and took Arny away and let the rest of us go (this ended your situation with myself and Caesar, you decided to let us go and only kept Arny). We (ICly) protested this by proceeding to throw pot noodles at you in anger in an attempt to get you to let him go, sort of mimicking a mini-riot started by your very hostile and almost unnecessary actions. This also stands up to IC reasoning, there's no reason for you to react so violently to what is essentially three unarmed people in a truck handing out free pot noodles. Your entire bs about how it was dangerous is just a stretch to say the least, we shouldn't consider the what if's as if anything they make our actions seem even more justified. We could argue that we were justified as your hostile actions clearly proved you weren't going to treat us fairly.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Declined

As per all the videos submitted in this PR by both parties, I can clearly see that FearRP was followed where needed and that the users driving away in the tides truck were unable to hear Aspire's voice from the range he was attempting to put them under FearRP from, after opening fire *Even if it was just to shoot a tyre* FearRP was off.

In regards to the FailRP aspect, I do not see anyone breaking FailRP, although throwing props isn't a suggested thing to do, no one was harmed and I can quite clearly see that their intentions were never to hurt anyone by doing so.

The RDM aspect of the case was quite clearly them responding to being shot at by an officer, I do not feel this is RDM.

Therefore no users will be punished and as such the PR will be closed and moved.
Closed.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.