SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419707422

BlacklistID(s): 107465

Blacklist Reason
Self Supply

Staff Member: Flame

Involved users
Myself and Flame

Why should you be unblacklisted?
This is L Y N C H Y, my main is not currently able to post anything on forums.

Its legit 1AM, UK time 6 people on the server at this point i am bored just walking round the City as a Doctor see Flame a staff member and thought id have a classic joke with him as before he turned into a Staff member he could take a joke so thought he would be able to have a laugh with me i basically said something along the lines of "Gotta love a bit of Self Supplying ay" as a joke of course, he then just walks off i didn't think much off i change jobs to BMD and i get demoted i ask in @ whats happened and he explains i have been blacklisted i was very shocked at this point as there was absolutely no proof whatsoever that i was buying any items for my own personal use as most of you know my Inventory got wiped recently and i found a good way to make money in Buying Med kits and essential items and selling them for a bit of profit to make money hence on why i was BMD/Doctor he then just blacklists me without a good reason no explanation at all and then when i ask whats he on about he just ignores me i honestly think this is the biggest jokes i have seen in a while its honestly ridiculous nothing to back it up at all i would like this Blacklist removed from my record as it is just pathetic 

[Image: 336282E51D8A5187A0C5ABFF61BEFAF942D088EA]

[Image: 11401C443F9C48888107BF66AB48195C3FAD5891]

[Image: 6C4BC1EF1B29DF4AA02737911594AE1AF6DA6DEF]

Many Thanks
L Y N C H Y
Hello
Thanks for posting a UBR. Regardless of the time on the server, you still self supplied. Before running up to myself and saying repeatedly “self supplying is great” you had already started to buy loads of med kits as a doctor. After say 3-4 minutes, you changed job to a BMD, where instantly you began buying Kevlar and breaches. I then concluded that as blatant self supply and blacklisted you. As a player with such a high number of hours, you should know what you were doing and how saying that kind of things to a staff member would get it looked into and action to be taken, as other members can also hear you saying it, not just me.

I feel this blacklist is still relevant, as stocking up for tomorrow is definitely not a valid reason to purchase yourself multiple items as different jobs.
Flame
Reasons stated above.

Denied
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]