The amount of talent
She really took a sit with FLs wildest members thats crazy
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The irony is that you, Dimitris is the most reported, the most toxic player on FL who is on his last chance for the 3rd time.

Very rich coming from you to humiliate an admin for doing her job. She isn't getting paid, and after everything, she done for the community with her effort put into her role plays. You on the other hand go around shooting people for no reason always causing trouble.

By the looks of the video, she was actually being too nice. I would have frozen everyone and muted them while I figure out who to give a lengthy ban to.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
The following 1 user Likes Veronica's post:
  • Baskingner
(08-25-2020, 04:20 PM)Qannter Wrote: The irony is that you, Dimitris is the most reported, the most toxic player on FL who is on his last chance for the 3rd time.

Very rich coming from you to humiliate an admin for doing her job. She isn't getting paid, and after everything, she done for the community with her effort put into her role plays. You on the other hand go around shooting people for no reason always causing trouble.

By the looks of the video, she was actually being too nice. I would have frozen everyone and muted them while I figure out who to give a lengthy ban to.

Not sure where you are getting any of your information mate honestly, I am not on last chance and her role plays don't mean shit, any decent admin would have muted players got each side and concluded the case not just give up or force everyone else to give up on it.
I am enjoying myself with these memes ngl
[Image: WiJAn8l.png]
The following 6 users Like Mist's post:
  • Dimitris, Luna, User 21796, Lewwings, god, TASSIA
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 3 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Dimitris, [FFC]Pacman, TASSIA
Easy sit

Nuts how that was handled

Yikes from me
Wolven

Oh my goodness, a video I made was leaked and I forgot the password to the youtube account!

It's sad when you see staff members dump 100s of hours into proper moderation and don't get the chance to even become an Administrator and then someone comes along and does this among other things and nothing happens.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Dimitris
(08-25-2020, 06:12 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 04:20 PM)Qannter Wrote: The irony is that you, Dimitris is the most reported, the most toxic player on FL who is on his last chance for the 3rd time.

Not sure where you are getting any of your information mate honestly, I am not on last chance and her role plays don't mean shit, any decent admin would have muted players got each side and concluded the case not just give up or force everyone else to give up on it.

I dont think your opinion on admin sits mean shit either, esp when youre gona get permd soon lol
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(08-25-2020, 08:48 PM)Qannter Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 06:12 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

I dont think your opinion on admin sits mean shit either, esp when youre gona get permd soon lol

Warned - conn
The following 4 users Like SpaghettiFTW's post:
  • Dimitris, Lewwings, Mist, User 21796
/mute princess
/mute dimitri
/mute guet
/mute magnus
/mute kon
/mute lynchy

Fully freeze everyone with a physgun.

"Listen up now you f***ers, ......"

Sometimes stuff that takes ten minutes, is supposed to actually take one minute.
The following 6 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Dimitris, User 21796, Mist, RaZZ, RedPanda, Spartan_KCT