The amount of talent
When GuetaZz is in admin sit he is the admin becuz his balls are so fucking big one time he placed them on my head and got a bruise they are so heavy basically balls of steel
The following 3 users Like god's post:
  • Dimitris, User 21796, Kappatalist
truers
[Image: fc5d486605e9927d1db6571ea04f89bf.png]
Damn half the active playerbase all on one roof, that's crazy
The following 1 user Likes Seany00's post:
  • Mist
When you promote friends that doesn't have the right skills and personality for the job, it's expected to have this kind of situations.

Nepotism at its best, 12 years of history and hardwork by so many people including a dead guy just to insult them by promoting a person who can't handle the pressure of a simple sit.
(08-24-2020, 06:01 PM)konsta Wrote: When you promote friends that doesn't have the right skills and personality for the job, it's expected to have this kind of situations.

Nepotism at its best, 12 years of history and hardwork by so many people including a dead guy just to insult them by promoting a person who can't handle the pressure of a simple sit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWL4jo18er0

Things like that are an insult to real veterans and current staff members.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • User 21796
hahahahah that admin sit was really funny , when dimitri cried on his weapons that I took....

Kofiko Gang forever !!!
The following 1 user Likes GuetaZz's post:
  • Dimitris
(08-24-2020, 06:06 PM)GuetaZz Wrote: hahahahah that admin sit was really funny , when dimitri cried on his weapons that I took....

Kofiko Gang forever !!!

At the time I had an inv of 30mil, I can assure you weapons were not an issue for me, but I agree that sit was funny and especially the way it was handled.

Kofiko gang <3
Heart 
(08-24-2020, 06:09 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 06:06 PM)GuetaZz Wrote: hahahahah that admin sit was really funny , when dimitri cried on his weapons that I took....

Kofiko Gang forever !!!

At the time I had an inv of 30mil, I can assure you weapons were not an issue for me, but I agree that sit was funny and especially the way it was handled.

Kofiko gang <3
Love Ya
The following 1 user Likes GuetaZz's post:
  • Dimitris
Is there a tl;dw available?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(08-24-2020, 09:37 PM)Haarek Wrote: Is there a tl;dw available?

if you just skip through the video u can see the progression of the massive destruction of GuetaZz massive balls and how he just dominates the scene through his gigantic steel balls raining down in the @ sit