[ EVENT ] 2020 Emmy Award
(09-25-2020, 04:58 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: A lot more effort could've been put into this thread if im being honest, really confusing.

Ye it's funny how she demands at least 200 words when she did not put any effort into her own thread.
(09-25-2020, 06:24 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(09-25-2020, 04:58 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: A lot more effort could've been put into this thread if im being honest, really confusing.

Ye it's funny how she demands at least 200 words when she did not put any effort into her own thread.

Guys, She is just trying to add to the community in a positive way, there’s no need for any negativity towards her or the event. Let’s keep it on topic aswell thanks!

Im looking forward to the emmys, I’m already looking out my best suit Smile
Fearless Veteran 8^)
(09-26-2020, 12:17 AM)Steven8ken Wrote:
(09-25-2020, 06:24 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

Guys, She is just trying to add to the community in a positive way, there’s no need for any negativity towards her or the event. Let’s keep it on topic aswell thanks!

Im looking forward to the emmys, I’m already looking out my best suit Smile

We are on topic? And we only mentioned that no effort was put into this for her to demand 200 words for a single nomination.
Why don't you start making events instead of moaning constantly. There was nothing worse when I made an event and people were complaining about how it should've happened or how much effort went into creating the event.

The following 4 users Like Molyneux481's post:
  • Toe Shmicki, Wolf Shmicki, Steven8ken, BoJack
(09-26-2020, 07:14 PM)Molyneux481 Wrote: Why don't you start making events instead of moaning constantly. There was nothing worse when I made an event and people were complaining about how it should've happened or how much effort went into creating the event.
I have removed my comment as I agree with what you're saying here. As an apology we should all guarantee we attend this event!
The following 1 user Likes Aspire's post:
  • Molyneux481
(09-26-2020, 07:14 PM)Molyneux481 Wrote: Why don't you start making events instead of moaning constantly. There was nothing worse when I made an event and people were complaining about how it should've happened or how much effort went into creating the event.

I'll join tonight when 10 people are on and host a race, you recon that's good enough ? OH FORGOT TO MENTION 50K ON THE LINE WINNER TAKES ALL!!!!!!
(09-27-2020, 03:43 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

I'll join tonight when 10 people are on and host a race, you recon that's good enough ? OH FORGOT TO MENTION 50K ON THE LINE WINNER TAKES ALL!!!!!!

Make a thread and get people involved I reckon that’s a really good idea Dimitris, if there’s anything I can help you out with whither it be graphics for the thread or dupes for Ingame just give us a shout Smile 

Same goes for anyone looking into making events Smile

And just so you know Jessica I have picked out my best suit for the emmys and I’m now trying to look out my best car Smile
Fearless Veteran 8^)
The following 2 users Like Steven8ken's post:
  • Molyneux481, BoJack
[Image: DDA211402DAD1B35B92EA6EFA29BEA53350F6826]

October 18 2020
Date postponed to October 17 due to issues
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 2 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • BoJack, Steven8ken
I will be attending with my Husband Steven8ken

Signed Amelia Pearson xx

-Removed by Steven8ken