Roadmap for FL??
As long as I am gone I sometimes still check the forums, as contributor myself once it was not really motivating to contribute to something that is heading nowhere. That is why I lost my interest. I believe that with transparancy and motivation a lot can be accomplished. The time I was contributor I only felt like Awestruck had motivation to move forward, I never heard anything from anyone else higher up at that time.

I am still willing to contribute to something that has a goal, and if that is with a new management or people that are willing to create a whole new community. You can always hit me up.

If you know it beter, just take the matter in your own hands..
The following 2 users Like Weecow's post:
  • User 21796, Awestruck
End of the day, you guys are a little too late. You should see what is happening behind the scenes (not much)

Divey has stated many times he doesn't believe community or staff meetings matter and has no interest. He also doesn't believe in any protocol which is why a lot of inconsistent decisions have been happening.

The sad thing is that you guys arguing in this thread is more effort than divey has put into the server for the past year.

My advice: Play a different server/game until he is gone, that's what I'm doing.
The following 4 users Like Bobby's post:
  • Joe Joe, Lewwings, Kippsee, Pollux
(08-24-2020, 10:42 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 10:38 PM)Slaint Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 10:23 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 10:01 PM)Slaint Wrote: to be fair to divey he did post 2 posts about being inactive and having a broken pc 
Click here
Do you know how it's obvious? Because only a kiss-ass would purposely try to defend Divey.
I'm not trying to defend divey I am just pointing it out I do understand that divey can be on fl and is just choosing not to.

So you agree he’s not fit for being the Owner thanks to his own inactivity?

The posts you are referencing are from 8 months ago, are you trying to tell me that’s acceptable or even a possibility? The guy would much rather play Minecraft than run the community he decided to take over. If Divey actually cared and loved FL, he would do the decent thing, and resign from Ownership, and hand it over to somebody like Conn, because it would be the right thing for FL. Sadly this is reality and the only things Divey has any interest in are lining his pocket and his own ego.
Yes, I agree he should stop playing MC and actually sort out the server, it is his now he takes full responsibility for what happens.
(08-25-2020, 07:08 AM)Kevin Wrote: This is my personal point of view;

For the uneducated youth, this is a business for anyone that looks into driving a community, it's not only a game. My meaning by that is, to continually develop and grow as a business/community (to keep players satisfied and consistent), you need to reinvest any type of winnings, especially in the beginning of the journey - we have not seen that.

We, the players, are the customers - if you can not keep a customer satisfied, which is shown here, then you have a huge problem.

I have just seen disastrous prices for developers that are putting in hours to develop Divey's own community, not even a worthy penny (Forgee´s calculations). That is a complete lack of leadership, lack of knowledge and selfish.

Heads up members, do not start and name names about former SA's etc that CAN take this current state out of a shithole - that is complete lack of knowledge from your side and you should know by now what the real problem is.

- Not enough funding for any type of development within the community, which has kept our most important contributors and developers unsatisfied, and without them, we cannot move forward at all.
We can move forward. Move backward a few years, and boom. We're out of the DarkRP that FL has been put into. Fearless is not even close to semi-serious. It's pure DarkRP, and the previous updates + new playerbase proves it.
(08-25-2020, 11:30 AM)Mist Wrote:

For the uneducated youth, this is a business for anyone that looks into driving a community, it's not only a game. My meaning by that is, to continually develop and grow as a business/community (to keep players satisfied and consistent), you need to reinvest any type of winnings, especially in the beginning of the journey - we have not seen that.

We, the players, are the customers - if you can not keep a customer satisfied, which is shown here, then you have a huge problem.

I have just seen disastrous prices for developers that are putting in hours to develop Divey's own community, not even a worthy penny (Forgee´s calculations). That is a complete lack of leadership, lack of knowledge and selfish.

Heads up members, do not start and name names about former SA's etc that CAN take this current state out of a shithole - that is complete lack of knowledge from your side and you should know by now what the real problem is.

- Not enough funding for any type of development within the community, which has kept our most important contributors and developers unsatisfied, and without them, we cannot move forward at all.
We can move forward. Move backward a few years, and boom. We're out of the DarkRP that FL has been put into. Fearless is not even close to semi-serious. It's pure DarkRP, and the previous updates + new playerbase proves it.

If you're out there looking for budget updates with no funding, then you'll automatically land with the DarkRP server standard.
The following 1 user Likes Kevin's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW
Stay on topic.
(08-25-2020, 11:34 AM)Kevin Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 11:30 AM)Mist Wrote:

If you're out there looking for budget updates with no funding, then you'll automatically land with the DarkRP server standard.
I think you've completely missed the mark on what I wrote.
Next person to go off topic will receive a weeks ban, you all know the drill but you blatantly choose to ignore.
Even though Divey wouldn’t step down, it’d have to be Conn to replace him as he seems the only worthy replacement.
(08-25-2020, 11:41 AM)Falc Wrote: Next person to go off topic will receive a weeks ban, you all know the drill but you blatantly choose to ignore.

So saying that Jan being demoted is going off topic even though it’s completely relevant to the argument?
The following 1 user Likes JoshZ's post:
  • Oliver