Roadmap for FL??
So, whats the plan SA's/Divey.

Been multiple threads on this but always give excuses and always deflect what you're not doing rather than be honest and actually state what you would like to do.

FL is dying, fucking do something about it you lazy cunts; honestly such a joke. You literally have a 4000+ community group on FL and have had THOUSANDS play on FL and you cannot fill a 75 slot gmod server when gmod gets 30k players a day? 

Stop giving us bullshit excuses and fucking do something. If you don't know what to do, be honest and say it! You need a plan in place and you need to follow it.
The following 5 users Like Jimmy The's post:
  • User 21796, Lewwings, god, Dimitris, Idea
https://trello.com/b/hB26myvc/fearless-roadmap
(08-21-2020, 04:12 PM)Slaint Wrote: https://trello.com/b/hB26myvc/fearless-roadmap

Can you even read?

Have a quick look at the “board members” of this Trello:

Arny - Resigned back in March
Conn - Is on the team as an SA-Dev
Divey - Useless
Ivan Headshotski - Resigned last month
Tomo - Inactive
Joseph M - Probably Joe Joe, who resigned last month

So that leaves us with 1 actual person on the Trello board who can actually develop actively, great times innit

I know I’ve already left and said I’d stay out of community affairs but there’s a real easy solution to FL’s problems if it wants to see 2021: Divey has to resign. He’s doing more harm than good and is definitely shady, not to mention his lack of initiative or care.

I’m out before the Munger asslick squad catch up with me, good luck noobs

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 5 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • User 21796, Jimmy The, SpaghettiFTW, rino, Joulle
tbh i would rather just let it die now
The following 1 user Likes SpaghettiFTW's post:
  • Alphaverse
if Divey put some sort of effort into making FL an enjoyable place for community members and not for them to moan about, it would have been booming through lockdown. let it die or give ownership to jimmy the jew as Saul Goodman no longer wants to be apart of this mess
Not enough is being done, can’t hide from that at all. Needs to change ASAP, no doubt about it, it’s frustrating for players, for the team, for me. More transparency is needed, structured investment in development and progression to boost the gamemode more.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

What happened to the custom map we were promised? It's something that I've personally been looking forward to. I understand it take a little time to make it but now it's been months since it was announced. The map vote system wasn't there last time I checked, does anybody know anything about this? Have I missed something?
[Image: TglJDob.png]
The following 1 user Likes Toe Shmicki's post:
  • Molyneux481
The amount of excuses given by the team is a joke. The developers moan about not being motivated but they’ve never actually done anything in the first place. If the dev team released stuff and the community slated it I wouldn’t mind, but they’ve quite literally done nothing since Divey promoting them.
this community is like a childrens hospital with no doctors, nice to see you care but they abandoned us a long time ago. give up, like the rest did ages ago

conn is for sure resigning within 3 weeks

just enjoy it as it is rn its not getting better. have fun and remember to look into the sun once in a while. its all burning down, laugh and submit hahahah
The following 4 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • JoshZ, User 21796, Eclipze, Idea
Tried being optimistic but I think it’s fucked lads

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • User 21796