Roadmap for FL??
Honestly, I don't see any way out of this situation with Divey leading things. Divey would never give up the ownership like Soul did when FL is still making some money because he cares about money more than Soul did and he has a very big ego, unlike Soul. If anything SoulRipper was very open-minded when it came to changes which are literally the exact opposite from Divey where he wants things only his way.

Divey please consider giving up the ownership so somebody that actually cares can lead fearless.
The following 2 users Like Dimitris's post:
  • Lewwings, User 21796
(08-24-2020, 12:40 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Honestly, I don't see any way out of this situation with Divey leading things. Divey would never give up the ownership like Soul did when FL is still making some money because he cares about money more than Soul did and he has a very big ego, unlike Soul. If anything SoulRipper was very open-minded when it came to changes which are literally the exact opposite from Divey where he wants things only his way.

Divey please consider giving up the ownership so somebody that actually cares can lead fearless.

who do you propose does this would take ownership?
I'm going to look at hosting another community meeting at some point likely at the end of this week - I'll post an announcement in due course; the last meeting was quite well received and another one at this point could be beneficial to gather ideas and inspiration for future updates and changes for the community.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 5 users Like Conn's post:
  • Kappatalist, EAGLE:), Ratatoskrr, Slaint, Dimitris
(08-24-2020, 03:04 PM)richieb Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 12:40 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Honestly, I don't see any way out of this situation with Divey leading things. Divey would never give up the ownership like Soul did when FL is still making some money because he cares about money more than Soul did and he has a very big ego, unlike Soul. If anything SoulRipper was very open-minded when it came to changes which are literally the exact opposite from Divey where he wants things only his way.

Conn and Fultz would both be great fits. ( I still think Jan could pull it off but those 2 are the ones that would realistically get it )
(08-24-2020, 06:02 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 12:40 PM)Dimitris Wrote: -

Conn and Fultz would both be great fits.

I don't know where you stand honestly, have you changed your mind? Just curious. I agree they would fit though.

Spoiler :
[Image: Ac.jpg][Image: Screenshot.jpg]

(08-24-2020, 07:33 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 06:02 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 12:40 PM)Dimitris Wrote: -

Conn and Fultz would both be great fits.

I don't know where you stand honestly, have you changed your mind? Just curious. I agree they would fit though.

Spoiler :
[Image: Ac.jpg][Image: Screenshot.jpg]

Lmfao that made me giggle ngl
(08-24-2020, 03:12 PM)Conn Wrote: I'm going to look at hosting another community meeting at some point likely at the end of this week - I'll post an announcement in due course; the last meeting was quite well received and another one at this point could be beneficial to gather ideas and inspiration for future updates and changes for the community.

Last community meeting was a bitch fest about staff, this time it will be about updates but honestly I only see this as a publicity stunt to make it look like FL are trying to do something, when both you and me know that nothing is happening development wise. There's a reason why I and others left.
The following 2 users Like Kippsee's post:
  • Jimmy The, Joe Joe
(08-24-2020, 03:12 PM)Conn Wrote: I'm going to look at hosting another community meeting at some point likely at the end of this week - I'll post an announcement in due course; the last meeting was quite well received and another one at this point could be beneficial to gather ideas and inspiration for future updates and changes for the community.

What do you hope to gain from a community meeting?

What is the agenda and expectations of the meeting? 

A community meeting is not what is needed, the community has always been here to help its the TEAM who are the ones who need to get their shit together.
The following 1 user Likes Jimmy The's post:
  • god
to be fair to divey he did post 2 posts about being inactive and having a broken pc 
Click here
(08-24-2020, 10:01 PM)Slaint Wrote: to be fair to divey he did post 2 posts about being inactive and having a broken pc 
Click here

Then he should never of applied or accepted Ownership

Lame excuse

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Oliver