Roadmap for FL??
(08-22-2020, 12:35 PM)Toe Shmicki Wrote: What happened to the custom map we were promised? It's something that I've personally been looking forward to. I understand it take a little time to make it but now it's been months since it was announced. The map vote system wasn't there last time I checked, does anybody know anything about this? Have I missed something?

Divey asked me to do the map when he first posted about it and we also discussed a lot of ideas. (Siphon and maybe Edned or whoever would have supported and also should do some things.) When the custom EvoCity map was a thing I started working and got a bit done. But as it was dropped and the idea with Southside came I up I didn't really have had a lot of time to get anywhere more than a rough planning, because I was graduating at this time and now have/had to get into my new job, which is quite time consuming and hard.

I tried to get a rough layout done but didn't really get any far. The last message I've sent to Divey was exactly 1 month ago and still has no answer.
And now when I am slowly getting more time I am not really sure if it is still worth spending such a big amount of time for a map if the community and the server just dies...

Especially after I applied as Contributor again and got declined because the team doesn't think I would fit. So I am not good enough to be an official part of the team or anything but I am still good enough to do an entire map?

So I am not really sure if I should even continue the work on the small pieces I already have if the community is dead until I am done and I still have the feeling that the whole lot of work wouldn't be appreciated the way it should be...
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
(08-23-2020, 05:40 PM)Alphaverse Wrote:
(08-22-2020, 12:35 PM)Toe Shmicki Wrote: What happened to the custom map we were promised? It's something that I've personally been looking forward to. I understand it take a little time to make it but now it's been months since it was announced. The map vote system wasn't there last time I checked, does anybody know anything about this? Have I missed something?

Divey asked me to do the map when he first posted about it and we also discussed a lot of ideas. (Siphon and maybe Edned or whoever would have supported and also should do some things.) When the custom EvoCity map was a thing I started working and got a bit done. But as it was dropped and the idea with Southside came I up I didn't really have had a lot of time to get anywhere more than a rough planning, because I was graduating at this time and now have/had to get into my new job, which is quite time consuming and hard.

I tried to get a rough layout done but didn't really get any far. The last message I've sent to Divey was exactly 1 month ago and still has no answer.
And now when I am slowly getting more time I am not really sure if it is still worth spending such a big amount of time for a map if the community and the server just dies...

Especially after I applied as Contributor again and got declined because the team doesn't think I would fit. So I am not good enough to be an official part of the team or anything but I am still good enough to do an entire map?

So I am not really sure if I should even continue the work on the small pieces I already have if the community is dead until I am done and I still have the feeling that the whole lot of work wouldn't be appreciated the way it should be...

No-one wants a stupid fucking map.

You'll MAYBE make it , realize it'll be laggy as fuck and dull as fuck as no-one will want to play it or join the server.
Waste of time and retarded why Divey wanted a stupid fucking map lmao.
Most likely he wanted it so he can do his doll RP's with his circle jerk of friends. That is what FL is now, just a sandbox for Divey to piss around with models and props. If you want to help with that, go for it waste your time but I can promise you no-one cares for the stupid map.
The following 2 users Like Jimmy The's post:
  • Alphaverse, User 21796
I am not sure if this has been suggested but heists sound good!
You’re all stupid.

Move on and leave FL behind you, if you’re having a hard time doing that then gather some people and start your own thing.

FL had its chance to be revived when the owner switch took place, and they blew it, big time.

Move on.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • User 21796

With all due respect last time you made a map for FL you threw a tantrum and took it away again. So if I was in Diveys position I would look for someone else too.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
(08-23-2020, 06:16 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:

With all due respect last time you made a map for FL you threw a tantrum and took it away again. So if I was in Diveys position I would look for someone else too.

I had my reasons for that. I wasn't the best solution for sure but it had reasons.
Divey now owns San Ranevo and HE was the one to ask ME. Not me him. Smile
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
(08-23-2020, 06:14 PM)Jan Wrote: You’re all stupid.

Move on and leave FL behind you, if you’re having a hard time doing that then gather some people and start your own thing.

FL had its chance to be revived when the owner switch took place, and they blew it, big time.

Move on.

FL still can be revived, just needs the correct focus.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
(08-23-2020, 08:12 PM)Falc Wrote:
(08-23-2020, 06:14 PM)Jan Wrote: You’re all stupid.

Move on.

FL still can be revived, just needs the correct focus.

That phrase has been said for the past 6 years now. Honestly, we need to realize; it's not going to happen. 

If Divey was going to do it, we would have seen the drive and motivation to do it. He doesn't care and won't care. Its like when a little child gets a dollhouse. After time she grows up throws it in the bin and moves on. Thats whats happening here.
(08-23-2020, 05:40 PM)Alphaverse Wrote: Divey asked me to do the map when he first posted about it and we also discussed a lot of ideas. (Siphon and maybe Edned or whoever would have supported and also should do some things.) When the custom EvoCity map was a thing I started working and got a bit done. But as it was dropped and the idea with Southside came I up I didn't really have had a lot of time to get anywhere more than a rough planning, because I was graduating at this time and now have/had to get into my new job, which is quite time consuming and hard.

Ah I see, I think it's a shame it had to slip away. I think it would've been a nice thing for the server. I am aware not everybody agrees with me though judging from previous posts but It's something I was looking forward to none the less.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
If Jan was given ownership there would be 5 different servers with over 200 players each and queue of 400 players waiting to play in total apparently divey is just useless
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Ducktard