Roadmap for FL??
I will post once again because my comment was removed. Conn’s best intentions is to lift FL out of this shit show that it is right now.

(Last warning, that last part again is an attempt at a dig at Jan, quit it.)
(08-25-2020, 11:43 AM)JoshZ Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 11:41 AM)Falc Wrote: Next person to go off topic will receive a weeks ban, you all know the drill but you blatantly choose to ignore.

So saying that Jan being demoted is going off topic even though it’s completely relevant to the argument?

It isn’t relevant, the topic at hand isn’t Jan being demoted, you’re acting like a child and attempting to wind Jan up with your previous comment.

Now like I said, stay on topic, do not reply to this.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Slaint
Banned.
aw man joshz make every thread spicy! gotta love it

as for the thread, i agree with what fultz said
make a couple more surveys that's my suggestion
(08-25-2020, 11:40 AM)Mist Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 11:34 AM)Kevin Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 11:30 AM)Mist Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 07:08 AM)Kevin Wrote: -
-

-
I think you've completely missed the mark on what I wrote.

Fully understand you - "take one step back to be able to move two steps forward."

But this whole DarkRP "mission" was a greedy choice from the ownership/leadership.

Instead of actually going out and get new players through intelligent advertising possibilities by using our media team in the CORRECT way within the process. They looked at the cheap option.

It is very easy to take 50/60% of the monthly winnings to 'advertise', but, there are some people who like to fill pockets instead of seeing the long-term picture.

Edit: It's difficult to move forward when the whole community are not satisfied.
The following 4 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Dimitris, User 21796, Ratatoskrr, Mist
(08-25-2020, 12:18 PM)Kevin Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 11:40 AM)Mist Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 11:34 AM)Kevin Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 11:30 AM)Mist Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 07:08 AM)Kevin Wrote: -
-

-
I think you've completely missed the mark on what I wrote.

Fully understand you - "take one step back to be able to move two steps forward."

But this whole DarkRP "mission" was a greedy choice from the ownership/leadership.

Instead of actually going out and get new players through intelligent advertising possibilities by using our media team in the CORRECT way within the process. They looked at the cheap option.

It is very easy to take 50/60% of the monthly winnings to 'advertise', but, there are some people who like to fill pockets instead of seeing the long-term picture.

Edit: It's difficult to move forward when the whole community are not satisfied.
Yea, that works. I agree with you here.

Personally I just don't like what FL has come to. Almost everything screams 'modern DarkRP'.
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • Conn
It's not even they've used the cheap option.

It's that they have used the 'use the least effort to make it look like we care' option.

But anyway, Divey has realized he is now owner and doesn't have to show Soul he cares as he is num 1 in charge which is why this thread has shown more progress on trying to move FL forward than Divey ever has.
(08-25-2020, 10:12 AM)Dimitris Wrote: Stay on topic. (And  stop being so hostile)
Aha you're one to talk
(08-25-2020, 03:34 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 10:12 AM)Dimitris Wrote: Stay on topic. (And  stop being so hostile)
Aha you're one to talk

this made me burst out laughing, absolutely genius
(08-25-2020, 03:34 PM)Aspire Wrote:
Aha you're one to talk

You do know that’s an edited post, right? It was edited by Falc and it’s original message removed, it’s a warning to Dimitris, not a message that Dimitris typed himself.

This is way off-topic though, real question is how much longer can FL last like this? I give it a few more months max honestly.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Luna