[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • User 21796
(08-25-2020, 02:25 AM)JoshZ Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 02:03 AM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 10:42 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 10:38 PM)Slaint Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 10:23 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: Do you know how it's obvious? Because only a kiss-ass would purposely try to defend Divey.
I'm not trying to defend divey I am just pointing it out I do understand that divey can be on fl and is just choosing not to.

So you agree he’s not fit for being the Owner thanks to his own inactivity?

The posts you are referencing are from 8 months ago, are you trying to tell me that’s acceptable or even a possibility? The guy would much rather play Minecraft than run the community he decided to take over. If Divey actually cared and loved FL, he would do the decent thing, and resign from Ownership, and hand it over to somebody like Conn, because it would be the right thing for FL. Sadly this is reality and the only things Divey has any interest in are lining his pocket and his own ego.

Conn as owner would be 10X worse

You're so deluded and tied up in Divey's ass. Get out of it I can see the brown on the end of your tounge.

Yet Aspire is right though. It was not too long ago Conn actively worked against getting stuff done, now he made a couple of posts and suddently you see him as the guy that could fix FL?

Do some research, listen to some people that know stuff.
(08-25-2020, 08:00 AM)Jan Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 10:42 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 10:38 PM)Slaint Wrote: I'm not trying to defend divey I am just pointing it out I do understand that divey can be on fl and is just choosing not to.

So you agree he’s not fit for being the Owner thanks to his own inactivity?

The posts you are referencing are from 8 months ago, are you trying to tell me that’s acceptable or even a possibility? The guy would much rather play Minecraft than run the community he decided to take over. If Divey actually cared and loved FL, he would do the decent thing, and resign from Ownership, and hand it over to somebody like Conn, because it would be the right thing for FL. Sadly this is reality and the only things Divey has any interest in are lining his pocket and his own ego.

You're so deluded and tied up in Divey's ass. Get out of it I can see the brown on the end of your tounge.

Yet Aspire is right though. It was not too long ago Conn actively worked against getting stuff done, now he made a couple of posts and suddently you see him as the guy that could fix FL?

I find that hard to believe, to me it seems that you are still a bit sore over your demotion mate. I still love you tho, just saying things with their name.
(08-25-2020, 08:19 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 10:42 PM)Lewwings Wrote: So you agree he’s not fit for being the Owner thanks to his own inactivity?

I find that hard to believe, to me it seems that you are still a bit sore over your demotion mate. I still love you tho, just saying things with their name.

Lol, a month ago you couldn’t speak a good word about Fultz, now you see him as a good candidate to take over FL. 

You’ve never seen anything behind the scenes, I have, multiple times. 

You’re just following the crowd at this point, stick to your opinion for once. Nothing to do with a demotion from admin, silly counter argument based on nothing.

Make up your mind.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Toe Shmicki
(08-25-2020, 08:50 AM)Jan Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 02:03 AM)Aspire Wrote: Conn as owner would be 10X worse

Lol, a month ago you couldn’t speak a good word about Fultz, now you see him as a good candidate to take over FL. 

You’re just following the crowd at this point, stick to your opinion for once. Nothing to do with a demotion from admin, silly countrr argument based on nothing.

Since when does the crowd like Fultz? Did you see the amount of hate he got on the thread I made? I did change my mind about Fultz and I am not afraid to say it, you don't always have to stick to your opinion if you realize you're wrong, anyways Fultz himself has some flaws but he is surely better than Divey and so is Conn, either you like it or not.
(08-25-2020, 08:52 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 02:25 AM)JoshZ Wrote: You're so deluded and tied up in Divey's ass. Get out of it I can see the brown on the end of your tounge.

You’re just following the crowd at this point, stick to your opinion for once. Nothing to do with a demotion from admin, silly countrr argument based on nothing.

Since when does the crowd like Fultz? Did you see the amount of hate he got on the thread I made? I did change my mind about Fultz and I am not afraid to say it, you don't always have to stick to your opinion if you realize you're wrong, anyways Fultz himself has some flaws but he is surely better than Divey and so is Conn, either you like it or not.

I base my opinions on actual experience, you base them on nothing but your own emotions. Start doing some actual research if you want to talk about what’s “Good for FL”.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Toe Shmicki
(08-25-2020, 08:56 AM)Jan Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 08:52 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 08:00 AM)Jan Wrote: Yet Aspire is right though. It was not too long ago Conn actively worked against getting stuff done, now he made a couple of posts and suddently you see him as the guy that could fix FL?

I base my opinions on actual experience, you base them on nothing but your own emotions. Start doing some actual research if you want to talk about what’s “Good for FL”.

You see now you are speaking a bunch of shit, I did not like what I saw from Fultz thus why I had a bad opinion on him and I still don't think he did exactly what he was supposed to, but I also know that he got shut down a couple of times when he tried to push things.
These threads are fun
The following 3 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Conn, Joe Joe, Dimitris
Stay on topic.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
The following 1 user Likes Toe Shmicki's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
Stay on topic. (And stop being so hostile)