Roadmap for FL??
Why have I not been given staff yet that’s the question
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 2 users Like Cox's post:
  • Molyneux481, Ducktard
(08-22-2020, 11:43 AM)Conn Wrote: Not enough is being done, can’t hide from that at all. Needs to change ASAP, no doubt about it, it’s frustrating for players, for the team, for me. More transparency is needed, structured investment in development and progression to boost the gamemode more.

I respect that you're admitting nothing is being done. But next steps is what you're going to do to change that.
(08-22-2020, 04:05 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(08-22-2020, 11:43 AM)Conn Wrote: Not enough is being done, can’t hide from that at all. Needs to change ASAP, no doubt about it, it’s frustrating for players, for the team, for me. More transparency is needed, structured investment in development and progression to boost the gamemode more.

I respect that you're admitting nothing is being done. But next steps is what you're going to do to change that.

I have proposed some ideas behind the scenes covering transparency, development, and administration. There’s more that needs to be done, team meetings, community meetings, making true promises regarding payment of developers, getting through a higher output of development via various means such as outsourcing (typically quicker if no involvement in community, but costly), customisation of gmodstore addons to fit game mode and change somewhat (unideal but would be beneficial), and of course properly paying and rewarding the current dev team (previous offers such as $50k in game for an update are frankly an insult to everyone in the dev team).

No point making excuses, the management has been shoddy at best for quite some time, we need a lot more proactivity, passion, and drive, to get things going again.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 10 users Like Conn's post:
  • Jimmy The, Lewwings, Joe Joe, Kappatalist, Kippsee, Pollux, Spartan_KCT, Ratatoskrr, Ducktard, Joulle
(08-22-2020, 01:15 PM)S!RNARC Wrote: this community is like a childrens hospital with no doctors, nice to see you care but they abandoned us a long time ago. give up, like the rest did ages ago

conn is for sure resigning within 3 weeks

just enjoy it as it is rn its not getting better. have fun and remember to look into the sun once in a while. its all burning down, laugh and submit hahahah

Exactly this. You really think bringing more updates will bring back the glorious days? Hell nah
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(08-22-2020, 05:13 PM)Conn Wrote:

I have proposed some ideas behind the scenes covering transparency, development, and administration. There’s more that needs to be done, team meetings, community meetings, making true promises regarding payment of developers, getting through a higher output of development via various means such as outsourcing (typically quicker if no involvement in community, but costly), customisation of gmodstore addons to fit game mode and change somewhat (unideal but would be beneficial), and of course properly paying and rewarding the current dev team (previous offers such as $50k in game for an update are frankly an insult to everyone in the dev team).

No point making excuses, the management has been shoddy at best for quite some time, we need a lot more proactivity, passion, and drive, to get things going again.

The 50k was honestly the worst incentive ive ever seen, inflate the already awful economy, and pay devs with a free currency that has the value of roughly £1.70 per update.

Ive seen chinese workers paid more hourly
The following 6 users Like Forgee's post:
  • John Jong, SpaghettiFTW, Pollux, Spartan_KCT, Slaint, Ducktard

I truly hope something actually comes from this and isn't just a oh tomorrow type statement.
(08-22-2020, 07:08 PM)Forgee Wrote:

The 50k was honestly the worst incentive ive ever seen, inflate the already awful economy, and pay devs with a free currency that has the value of roughly £1.70 per update.

The 50k was a fucking joke lmao. Litearlly they should for like a proper good update be getting 3million AT LEAST. They spend time developing and they should get a lot for it.
Even if the devs said they didn't want ingame payment, tell them to suck a dick and give them the money. THey should get rewarded for it.
The following 1 user Likes Jimmy The's post:
  • Alphaverse
(08-22-2020, 07:53 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:

The 50k was a fucking joke lmao. Litearlly they should for like a proper good update be getting 3million AT LEAST. They spend time developing and they should get a lot for it.
Even if the devs said they didn't want ingame payment, tell them to suck a dick and give them the money. THey should get rewarded for it.

dude i made 200k off of updates, i'm fricken rich
(08-21-2020, 04:12 PM)Slaint Wrote: https://trello.com/b/hB26myvc/fearless-roadmap

Hasn't been touched since the owner swap, they switched to the forum version of the roadmap after which was never restored after the data loss.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork

It was 50k per MAJOR update as well, my F1 menu thing didn't qualify as I did that in a week so I only got 25k. That was pretty stupid imo, we went along with it at the time (we also didn't realise how strict the requirements for it was) as it was better than nothing but I kinda see how it just made everything look worse now.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork