DJ Etzy
Reported User(s): DJ Etzy

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52317260

Date & Time (GMT): 20/8/20 @ 16:10 GMT

Summary of the incident
Hello,

Well chat has been going wild with saying he broke nlr, stole vehicles randomly etc.
I then see him actually steal my car in front of 2 police cars and in public.
Someone else is sending me video footage for other rule breakages to do with this player. (different pr)

Whilst I understand he has low hours he is just coming on to minge.

Punish accordingly.

Thank you.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VQgLuwj...e=youtu.be
Hello,
Unless it’s just me. This clip doesn’t show who stole your vehicle... do you have any more footage that may show who stole it? Whilst I can probably hazard a guess it was the player you were reporting, I will need better evidence to conclude this PR.
Thanks
Flame
(08-20-2020, 08:13 PM)Flame_ Wrote: Hello,
Unless it’s just me. This clip doesn’t show who stole your vehicle... do you have any more footage that may show who stole it? Whilst I can probably hazard a guess it was the player you were reporting, I will need better evidence to conclude this PR.
Thanks
Flame
There was only 2 rebels on, the other was in a completely different part of the map building his base.
Edit:

You can clearly see it was the rebel in the video.
What more do you want?
Hello,
Like you just said, there was 2 rebels on. With this information in mind, I can't just go on a wimb and assume it was the rebel you were reporting. Unless you have solid evidence that it was Etzy stealing your vehicle, I can't go much further.
Thanks,
Unless anymore evidence can be provided, this will be denied.
(08-20-2020, 08:38 PM)Falc Wrote: Unless anymore evidence can be provided, this will be denied.
Please give me 24hours to try to provide this as I have other clips.
That's fine, we will leave this PR open for another 24 hours. Please provide any new evidence you have within this time!
Denied,
No new evidence was provided. By all means if you have any more evidence on the player in question then please post a new PR.