Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:245587480

Date & Time (GMT): 18/8/20 @ 23-11 GMT

Summary of the incident
i walked upto him he starts shouting *** and shutup and arrested me

Evidence
https://gyazo.com/776e2fe715851fa61e3ac739d962a947
and https://gyazo.com/191532b582b2083c5d13a36b7fda2dff
hahah this is good,

Hello do you have video footage to show the whole scene? Or is that all you got Wink

Actual Situation: I was playing IC and i was just being natural (my character is black fyi) then he started punching me then he ran so i chased him into empire hotel then tased him and arrested him so can you stop lying in the courthouse? You do know admins can check logs my dude.

Regards, Slaint.
(08-18-2020, 09:26 PM)Slaint Wrote: hahah this is good,

Hello do you have video footage to show the whole scene? Or is that all you got Wink

Actual Situation: I was playing IC and i was just being natural (my character is black fyi) then he started punching me then he ran so i chased him into empire hotel then tased him and arrested him so can you stop lying in the courthouse? You do know admins can check logs my dude.

Regards, Slaint.

still rasist, and pretty sure asking for logs is not allowed  didnt say the arrest was false
[Image: LHqzeIn.jpg]
(08-18-2020, 09:30 PM)ToxicSnow Wrote:
(08-18-2020, 09:26 PM)Slaint Wrote: hahah this is good,

Regards, Slaint.

still rasist, and pretty sure asking for logs is not allowed  didnt say the arrest was false
Its IC, arrests are IC, you might aswell delete this post its just a waste of admins time and you have no real evidence. (of a false arrest)
Under review.
(08-18-2020, 11:11 PM)Flame_ Wrote: Under review.
Arrests are IC especially since I was a corrupt cop. just as a additional thing to add
Denied.

Thank you for submitting your PR. After looking at the details of this PR and the evidence submitted, I don't see any clear rule breakage. I see in character disrespect and as stated above arrests are dealt with IC. However I will have a word with Slaint about making sure arrest reasons are slightly more in detail so that situations like this don't occur.