SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88321203

BanID: 83442

Ban Reason
D/A to avoid ban / Lying in sit

Staff Member: Flame_

Involved users
Flame_, Me

Why should you be unbanned?
I apologize for what I have done and I understand why I have been banned but never getting unbanned and not being welcome to the server ever again is a bit "unfair". Before you say something let me explain.

It all started at 13th of August when I was a vice president. I raised the tax to 40% and got the President killed so I can become one. After that I got a 1 day ban and a 2 hour blacklist. That was pretty fair and I understand that.

The other day I was bored so I made an alt account and kept on playing on the server not thinking about the consequences at all. After 1 or 2 hours on my alt account I quit the game and was doing other things of my pc. After I got unbanned I kept on playing on my main for a couple of hours.

At the 15th of August kept on playing on the server as usuall for about 3-4 hours until I got tped by flame. At first I thought it was because I got cdmed before but then he said if I used an alt account to avoid my ban. I had no idea what to say because I didn't expect that at that time. So I made the bad decision and lied and said no and went with it. He told me that he could see in logs that it was me and got me banned. Immidiatly I went to fearless website to see how long the ban was and at first it said it was a 1 day ban which calmed me down and I just went on with my life.

At about 7 p.m I wanted to see what happened to my alt account (because it wasn't banned before) and then I saw that I was perma banned which made me really sad knowing that all of my progress was lost. And now we are here me writing an unban request admiting to my mistake. I promise that I will not make alt accounts to do sorts of stuff like this and I will try my best to follow the rules and think twice before doing something. After finishing writing this I will reread the rules one by one and I have to admit (I didn't use my 1 day ban as an opportunity to read the rules again). I will try to improve from my mistakes that I have done over the past weeks. Also forgot to mention that I'm not trying to say unban me right now. You can keep the 1 day, 2 day or even a week ban on me. I am a human (especially a young one) and I will try to improve myself through the mistakes I have made.

This really taught me a lesson of what could happen if you break rules and lie to the admins. Anyways I have to go and read the rules now.

Thanks for understanding and reading.

MaXo (or just call me Max)
Hello Maxo,
Thank you for submitting an unban request. I have reviewed your case and after consideration, have decided to reduce your ban to a 3 month sentence and keep your alt account permanently banned for the double accounting aspect. I feel this was a fair conclusion and have discussed this with Conn. I hope you understand how leniant we have been with your case and we need you to understand that anymore offenses such as Double Accounting will result in a permanent ban with no chance for an appeal.
If you have any questions, feel free to personally message me on the forums.
Thanks,
Flame
Closed and Moved.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.