Predict your Premier League Top 6
(08-14-2020, 02:18 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(08-14-2020, 01:53 PM)Falc Wrote:
(08-14-2020, 01:07 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 05:37 PM)Falc Wrote: Everyone putting United last is typical.

People just hate United so they want to see us fail.

We will finish top 4, I can bet on it.

Anyone putting Leicester and Wolves above us, aren’t real football fans and that lacks real knowledge of the game lol.

How is that not being a real football fan, just because your team is bang average. Very limited additions, Bruno being the only real signing which has come through for United. Looked awful a couple days back in the Europa only just twisting out a result against a shit side.

Anyone who watched that knows their keeper had an insane game and any other time of that keeper doesn’t perform like that, it would’ve been 4-5 goals.

Bang average 3rd place team who’ve beaten most of the top 6 this year with an “bang average” team that only gets a hell of a lot better.

The team on paper looks to me very bang average, if you seriously think they will win the title good on you but I would be very surprised.

Leicester had a bang average team in 2016, “on paper”, a team doesn’t need to be filled with world class superstar players in every position to perform well, United have the starting line up to go for a title, the problems lay on the bench with very little quality in squad depth.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Be real United won’t last I’d scrap all their fans too
(08-15-2020, 01:40 AM)Panda Wrote:
(08-14-2020, 01:07 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 05:37 PM)Falc Wrote: Everyone putting United last is typical.

People just hate United so they want to see us fail.

We will finish top 4, I can bet on it.

Anyone putting Leicester and Wolves above us, aren’t real football fans and that lacks real knowledge of the game lol.

How is that not being a real football fan, just because your team is bang average. Very limited additions, Bruno being the only real signing which has come through for United. Looked awful a couple days back in the Europa only just twisting out a result against a shit side.

Anyone who watched that knows their keeper had an insane game and any other time of that keeper doesn’t perform like that, it would’ve been 4-5 goals.

Bang average 3rd place team who’ve beaten most of the top 6 this year with an “bang average” team that only gets a hell of a lot better.

The team on paper looks to me very bang average, if you seriously think they will win the title good on you but I would be very surprised.

Leicester had a bang average team in 2016, “on paper”, a team doesn’t need to be filled with world class superstar players in every position to perform well, United have the starting line up to go for a title, the problems lay on the bench with very little quality in squad depth.

United have no where near the team to go for a title lol. wtf are you on about.
(08-15-2020, 02:36 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(08-14-2020, 01:07 PM)JoshZ Wrote: How is that not being a real football fan, just because your team is bang average. Very limited additions, Bruno being the only real signing which has come through for United. Looked awful a couple days back in the Europa only just twisting out a result against a shit side.

stick to league 2
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 2 users Like Panda's post:
  • JoshZ, Falc
to the people who put Arsenal above United, you have severe autism
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ghost's post:
  • John Jong
Liverpool
Man City
Arsenal
Chelsea
Spurs
Everton
-------
Leeds
Fulham
Villa
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

(08-16-2020, 12:46 AM)Panda Wrote:
(08-14-2020, 01:53 PM)Falc Wrote: Anyone who watched that knows their keeper had an insane game and any other time of that keeper doesn’t perform like that, it would’ve been 4-5 goals.

stick to league 2

Stick to the Irish League, plastic fan. You fair weather supports don’t know when to stop.
(08-16-2020, 10:18 AM)Conn Wrote: Liverpool
Man City
Arsenal
Chelsea
Spurs
Everton
-------
Leeds
Fulham
Villa
This is the worst one I've seen.

Spurs, Everton and Arsenal all above United aha
(08-16-2020, 01:28 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-16-2020, 10:18 AM)Conn Wrote: Liverpool
Man City
Arsenal
Chelsea
Spurs
Everton
-------
Leeds
Fulham
Villa
This is the worst one I've seen.

Spurs, Everton and Arsenal all above United aha

Shit manager overrated team
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
(08-16-2020, 12:40 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(08-16-2020, 12:46 AM)Panda Wrote:
(08-14-2020, 02:18 PM)JoshZ Wrote: The team on paper looks to me very bang average, if you seriously think they will win the title good on you but I would be very surprised.

stick to league 2

Stick to the Irish League, plastic fan. You fair weather supports don’t know when to stop.

stay on topic, reported
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator