Predict your Premier League Top 6
Now I know I post a lot of naughty things but this is entirely football related.

For me I think next season the Top 6 will be:

Chelsea - Great business in the transfer window, I think they will take it.
Manchester United - If we get Sancho and boost our midfield and maybe get a LB I can see us challenging.
Liverpool - I think they haven't done enough business to bolster there midfield.
Manchester City - Ageing team...
Wolves - Wolves will be a shock contender, they may even finish higher, they look like one hell of a team, with a couple more signings they will challenge top 4.
Leicester -
I think they will finish above Tottenham, Sheffield and Arsenal.
They have a couple of world class players, but Maddison etc might go in the window.
1. Man city
2. Liverpool
3. Chelsea
4. Leicester
5. Manchester United
6. Wolves

This is what I think as it stands, Man city may have an "ageing squad" but it's definitely a good one. Liverpool obviously a good team so I reckon it will be very close between them and city. Chelsea I agree have done some good business but think it could take some time to gel. Leicester are a strange one as obviously they won in 2015 and now have popped up again to challenge so I reckon they will do well this season. Man united could land anywhere but I will put them 5th and Wolves are consistently good so 6th.
United
Chelsea
Liverpool
City
Wolves
Leicester
Spurs
Arsenal

Very dependant if United sign a winger we know will provide competition and get goals, maybe a holding midfielder too.
As much as I'd love my beloved Chelsea to win the league next season, I feel like we're seriously lacking in our defensive third with no signings to strengthen it so far. We need a new goalkeeper as both Willy and Kepa are absolute pony as well a complete defensive overhaul as we simply aren't up to scratch. We also need to work on defending corners as we conceded a similar amount of goals from corners as Norwich City.

My top 6:

1. Man City
2. Liverpool
3. Spurs
4. Chelsea
5. Leicester
6. Man United

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
1. City
2. Liverpool
3. Chelsea
4. Leicester
5. Spurs
6. Wolves
7. Arsenal
8. Man United
(08-13-2020, 04:45 PM)JoshZ Wrote: 1. City
2. Liverpool
3. Chelsea
4. Leicester
5. Spurs
6. Wolves
7. Arsenal
8. Man United
I respect your opinion but putting United 8th is just plain wrong.
1. Man City
2. Liverpool
3. Leicester
4. Chelsea
5. Wolves
6. Man Utd

So I reckon Man City will get back to their winning ways next season and Liverpool will probably focus more on the Champions League again.

Leicester had a good last season but just threw it all away at the last hurdle but I reckon this time around they'll learn from their mistakes. 

Chelsea some how pulled it out the bag to get into Champions League but didn't win the FA cup therefore not allowing Wolves to qualify for Europa again. Not sure if Champions league will affect Chelsea this season but I doubt they'll be in it long enough to severely impact their Premier season.

Wolves I'm saying are going to to do much better next season mainly because they're out of Europe now allowing them to focus on the Premier League, like they did pretty well to finish best of the rest again whilst playing all the qualifying/group Europa games with very little changes to their small squad.

And Man United ain't as good as they used to be... that is all.
[Image: alfred.png]
Everyone putting United last is typical.

People just hate United so they want to see us fail.

We will finish top 4, I can bet on it.

Anyone putting Leicester and Wolves above us, aren’t real football fans and that lacks real knowledge of the game lol.
1. Man City
2. Liverpool
3. Chelsea
4. Man Utd
5. Tottenham
6. Leicester/Wolves
1. Newcastle
2. Leeds
3. Crystal Palace
4. West Brom
5. Sheffield United
6. Wolves