MaXo
Reported User(s): MaXo

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88321203

Date & Time (GMT): 13/8/20 @ 13:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
Thread Title: Report: <Police going in without vailid search warrent(Failrp\Mild laungue)>

Name of player: MaXo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88321203

Time in GMT: 13:30 (+/-)

Server: The main roleplay server

Summary: Me and my mate ware farming weed in the club... we stole some weed pods and evantualy i used in stead off /r // and said At our weed farm (Something like that) About 15 minits later i noticed that he became a cop so i warned my friend. We got back to the club and parked the car in city car park (this is what we did the whole day already) i had an camera setup in the flower pods directly looking at the door. I notice a cop coming and bashing the door in. he rushed towards the second door so i told my mate in voice caht Grab your gun there is an cop. At the end i got killed and logged (out because i missed clicked on nlr thing) When i loaded back in i said to him im gonna report you. 

He said why so i ecplained him that in noway he couldve known that we did iligal activities and he coundt have an search warrent therefor. Then he replied with i saw you walking in there. we said yeah i see my neighbor walking in an house but im not gonna bust him for those items. then he changed his story to i heared contrabant (Wich woundt be possible because we had our contrabant at the really back on the second floor ) I told him that and then he just causaly replay Stop crying because i do aggrasive rp. And told us to "Shut the fuck up" and stuff liek that. i wanna roleplay in an good comunity but these people sicken those (few) good comunities out there.

Evidence: (I took Screen shots afterwards i logged out so old text coud be found in the logs. i asked my buddy if he could SS them but his mouse wheel is broken)

Note: If you have quesions regarding this you can alwys send me an message // Or look it up on the console.(This is because we had 30 pots and he took all the weed from it and let the pods standing # corruption)

Evidence
Name Withness ; Slavkee 
Steam id withness ; STEAM_0:1:225087269

[Image: ND7Bmou.jpg]

[Image: RWD8ekg.jpg]

[Image: ZRqB34U.jpg]

[Image: VAqLMSl.jpg]

LOCATION OF THE CONTABNT: (Also at the point where i was standing was contrabant.)
[Image: eRn0TzE.jpg]
First of all I didn't change the story I told you what happened after. Second of all you're "bud" broke a rule himself by basing with rebel as drug dealer and before that (don't have evidence really) you raided someones base as a dealer. Also your witness is a friend so you could just tell him what to do. Also the fact that you're contra is "far away" is complete bs. It might have been on the second floor but not far away. To the "swearing" the only bad thing I said was "stfu" which I said cuz I was annoyed of you complaining. I just think it's a bit dumb to write a pr while breaking rules yourself.
Sorry that this is not "professionally" written and prob full of mistakes but I just want to reply as fast as possible
Bye, I don't want to argue anymore.
So from what I'm gathering you had contraband and MaXo raided you right?
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
User has been permed for DA.

Closed
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.