Make the SWAT van bullet proof or bullet resistant
Title of Suggestion: Make the SWAT van bullet proof or bullet resistant

Description
Make the SWAT van bullet proof like it was before, or at least make it resistant to bullets.

Why?
The SWAT van is supposed to be a reward for reaching 5 roleplay points and costs 100k on top of that. For this reason I think it should definitely retain its bullet proof status or at least be bullet resistant especially because it is literally a heavily armored van.
Maybe not completely bulletproof.

However it needs to be able to take a hell of a lot more damage I agree with that.
The SWAT Van should be Bulletproof but it is a known bug by now. Lets hope the Devs are working on it, cause it is quite annoying to die all the time IN a SWAT Van
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
SWAT Van is a joke. It takes to achieve then it's not even completely bulletproof with shitty controls on top.
Not bulletproof, but making it tank a TON of dmg and then not explode but instead just stop moving.
+Support

Regards,
Fearless Donator
Not completely bulletproof, since once one of those gets stolen, only thing you can do is spam your gun at it.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • RoCKy
What Flac said

Completely bullet proof and grenades and rpgs and orbital missile strikes take them out instantly
Pretty sure this is technically a bug as it’s not been fixed since the new vehicle system.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]