Rylund is out
Big Grin 
I've not really been active on the servers for a long time, and when I had time I focused on working on the servers instead of playing on them. I honestly do not have any interest in playing on the servers anymore, I do not feel the same joy as I used to back in the day. I'm probably not going to be active on the Forums either, but I may pop on the discord now and then to talk with people. 

You are always welcome to contact me, but I will probably only respond on Discord as I do not use other platforms actively. You can contact me if you feel like talking, or if you need any help with any coding stuff. Smile

[Image: discord-will-provide-official-verificati...team-4.png] Rylund#0001

I doubt it will happen, but I hope this community will be thriving if I ever decide to return.

Adiós!
The following 6 users Like Rylund's post:
  • User 21796, Dimitris, Lewwings, RedPanda, Pollux, rino
and so it begins
The following 4 users Like Forgee's post:
  • User 21796, Nadrickk, Ducktard, Kappatalist
Goodbye man, you were for sure an asset to this community and its a shame to see you go.

Best of luck and take care amigo!
Take care mate. Never knew you that well, but I wish you the best of luck in future endeavours.
See ya!
i remember ru banned me for meta gaming cuz u made urself invisible and sat in my ts channel without no one knowing and that u used to save all steam messages but I heard u beat your mrs if u don’t get RPP for your passive rp so I respect u
Shame to see you go, considering the opportunities you could've delivered to Fearless.
I wish you all the best!
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Shame to see you dip fella, best of luck!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
#SoulIn
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Shame to see you go mate! I will miss our banter in the Discord chat.

Take care lad