HELP ME DEVS
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 2 Points
everytime i try and join fearlessrp to roleplay with my friends, it doesn't work. I've tried to many times, reinstalling the gmod and all my addons, verifying the integrity of the games files, restarting my pc and clearing game cache and it still doesn't work.

not sure if anyone else is having this problem please help if yes.

DarkN00b
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
Same, I keep getting this problem too. Think FL is broken ngl.
[Image: alfred.png]
Hi!
When you try to join the server, have you are shut down background programs? Like, discord, or other offline game. It will make the pc heavy and it makes to disconnect.

(If it's not working too.Contact me any time Smile)
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
Hello Mr. Jeff and Mr. Wilson. My name is Mr Duck with the unofficial FL support team. After doing some INTENSE research I think I have found the source of your troubles. At some point on the FL services, a very naughty user by the name of Mr. Flex must have gone on the server and committed mass mingery. Upon learning of this, The admins decided to ban the user... Unfortunately, a critical error occurred in the banning system and both of your SteamID's must have been banned accidentally as shown here:

[Image: gCGzDEk.png]

To solve your connection issue, An admin must revoke these accidental and corrupted bans and instead permanently suspend the real suspect of the rule violations "Flex" STEAM_0:1:159462299. I hope I could help with your inquiry. -Mr Duck
The following 4 users Like Ducktard's post:
  • Denn1s, Toe Shmicki, Luna, Alfred
(08-10-2020, 02:25 PM)Ducktard Wrote: Hello Mr. Jeff and Mr. Wilson. My name is Mr Duck with the unofficial FL support team. After doing some INTENSE research I think I have found the source of your troubles. At some point on the FL services, a very naughty user by the name of Mr. Flex must have gone on the server and committed mass mingery. Upon learning of this, The admins decided to ban the user... Unfortunately, a critical error occurred in the banning system and both of your SteamID's must have been banned accidentally as shown here:

[Image: gCGzDEk.png]

To solve your connection issue, An admin must revoke these accidental and corrupted bans and instead permanently suspend the real suspect of the rule violations "Flex" STEAM_0:1:159462299. I hope I could help with your inquiry. -Mr Duck

Ahh thank you very much Mr Duck, this is troubling news to see that the administration team would ban the incorrect person twice? I hope they can possibly get this issue sorted so that way I can continue to roleplay.

Also can I ask why exactly you are using dark theme?
[Image: alfred.png]
Shitpost, closed.