Joe's Corporation News
[Image: V3eRD1E.png]

Toe Shmicki Becomes Box-O-Rama Champion!

[Image: j1bDEl7.jpg]
After being swapped into Joe's Box-O-Rama by one of his brothers, Wolf Shmicki, Toe Shmicki would work his way up to the finals, becoming champion and bringing home a brand new Chrysler 300C for his family to enjoy. The whole family cheered them on through the VIP Lounge and eventually through the boxing ring. Despite the finals being the most intense of all the rounds, and with the former champion of Joe's Causal Boxing becoming more aggressive and unpredictable as the rounds continued, he would prove himself worthy of not only the title, but for the prize as well.

"I really am glad for the kid. He played well and made it up top, wiping out the completion along the with way as no one dared to step into the ring after what he's done. His family was amazed by the Chrysler, though were disappointed by the fact that it wasn't a supercar, but was the advertising team's fault for putting that up." Says Chairman of Joe's Corporation, Joe Lawrence.

Joe's Box-O-Rama is considered to be a success by the corporation despite its decline near the end, and hope that their arena will be used for not only their events but for others as well.
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!
The following 5 users Like TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Toe Shmicki, Wolf Shmicki, Haarek, max., Link
Grats to the winners, enjoy the motor.

Also- Cracking event lad, looked like a barrel of laughs, shame I was afk

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 3 users Like Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Toe Shmicki, Wolf Shmicki, Bobby Shmicki
Great built and great show. I hope the arena finds more uses.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
that colour combo made my brain itch
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • Ratatoskrr