JamesB and JoshZ
Reported User(s): JamesB and JoshZ

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57372971

Date & Time (GMT): 3/8/20 @ 23:04 GMT

Summary of the incident
We were in pursuit of Flame, they were reckless driving.
When we finally catched up with him, JamesB and JoshZ showed up and instantly went for a hostage and then proceeded to fire first whilst they were NOT involved with Flame at all.

Flame was Don Corleone alone (no members)
JoshZ and JamesB were renamed unemployed

JamesB opens fire and kills us almost instantly whilst we have flame next to us in cuffs.

Rules Violated:

3.1 Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.

3.1a Violence should always be the last option.

Before anyone goes around saying I broke FearRP by lowering my weapon: No because of the following rule: 3.4c If someone switches from a gun to any kind of restraints in order to detain you, FearRP still applies.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0LxyzoS6G8
Under review.
was an inside job flame paid us to basically fuck you up long story short. mission successful
Please note that Flame at the end says: "WTF, is going on?!"
He is not associated with these people but they want to ruin our Roleplay and constantly RDM us for the smallest things.
(08-03-2020, 10:16 PM)Shmicktastic Wrote: Please note that Flame at the end says: "WTF, is going on?!"
He is not associated with these people but they want to ruin our Roleplay.

why can't u send an @ call or PM us instead of making a PR? might explain context a bit better
(08-03-2020, 10:14 PM)Saul_Goodman Wrote: was an inside job flame paid us to basically fuck you up long story short. mission successful

WAIT!

If this is true then you are accusing Flame of Cop baiting right now!
You sure you want to do that?

I could extend the footage showing when Flame initially was reckless driving and we started the chase.
(08-03-2020, 10:18 PM)Shmicktastic Wrote:
(08-03-2020, 10:14 PM)Saul_Goodman Wrote: was an inside job flame paid us to basically fuck you up long story short. mission successful

WAIT!

If this is true then you are accusing Flame of Cop baiting right now!
You sure you want to do that?

I could extend the footage showing when Flame initially was reckless driving and we started the chase.

yeah upload other evidence to help explain situation that's cool
Awaiting a comment from Flame.
Footage has been extended.
You claim Flame hired you to release him? If so then he'd be cop baiting... which I do NOT believe is true!
You want to lie in a PR some more?

https://youtu.be/nTtRpuSqCpY
that was dumb driving nah mid chase we drove next to him and he asked for help

we then got paid.

no baiting, no rules broken. end of story fella