BlacklistID(s): 107296 (Weapons)

Blacklist Reason
RDM

Staff Member: JohnSilver

Involved users
[FL:RP] Ratatoskrr - STEAM_0:1:70457151
Taxi58 - Witness

Why should you be unblacklisted?
I was blacklisted cause I RDMed for 1 hour.

At admin sit I wasn't fully aware anymore what I shot them for, but after watching the footage it seems somewhat valid.

There was no proof to my blacklist but JohnSilver claimed he saw it all from the sky.

The person called 911 whilst at gunpoint, that's when I pulled the trigger twice which killed them very quickly to my own surprise.

No shots would've been fired if the person just moved away obviously.

https://youtu.be/rptlDVBtJG8
[Involved as I was a part of the RP and inside the house watching this]

In Ryan's defense, we were a criminal organization inside the house they called the cops on. We all had weapons ect that would get us all arrested if the cops raided our house. RP wise us getting arrested would hurt our organization and killing the person calling the cops would mean that they no longer would be able to tell the cops about our weapons ect and if they asked us about it we would give them a false description of the suspect. I'm sure this person would've done the same if we called the cops on them.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
(08-02-2020, 07:17 PM)Toe Shmicki Wrote: [Involved as I was a part of the RP and inside the house watching this]

In Ryan's defense, we were a criminal organization inside the house they called the cops on. We all had weapons ect that would get us all arrested if the cops raided our house. RP wise us getting arrested would hurt our organization and killing the person calling the cops would mean that they no longer would be able to tell the cops about our weapons ect and if they asked us about it we would give them a false description of the suspect. I'm sure this person would've done the same if we called the cops on them.

I understand your point and I would acted in a similar way however I probably would hostaged the person who was in my shoes rather than kill them in order to comply with the rule 3.1a - Violence should always be the last option.
I understand stuff happens in the heat of the moment but rules are rules.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
It was a building full of illegal plans and operations hostaging someone in it wouldn't be a good plan.

I respect your POV however, you called the Police at gunpoint and you are saying rules are rules?

3.4 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice).
(08-02-2020, 07:23 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: I understand your point and I would acted in a similar way however I probably would hostaged the person who was in my shoes rather than kill them in order to comply with the rule 3.1a - Violence should always be the last option.
I understand stuff happens in the heat of the moment but rules are rules.

That would've been a good option if our house wasn't located as it was. The house was located at connectivity which is a pretty central location and very close to the city which means the cops could've been there in no time, that would only get us in a very sticky situation and even bring more heat to our house. In this situation I believe violence was the last option to get us off the heat with the cops. If I remember correctly this strategy actually did work as planned as I'm sure they were pretty quick on scene and didn't see what happened, they would've seen us taking you hostage.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
(08-02-2020, 07:28 PM)Shmicktastic Wrote: I respect your POV however, you called the Police at gunpoint and you are saying rules are rules?

Admittedly I started typing when I when you were out of earshot but I was still typing as you moved closer. It might have just been my mistake as I was adamant I was out of earshot when calling the police, hence why I didn't call the police as soon as you pulled the weapon out.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Information 
ok I still believe you deserve the blacklist as you could quickly take rat hostage as he unarmed and do believe rat was out of earshot when started typing the /request, but you move closer which result with you hearing it
think you could deal with this better and as violence should be last option
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
That was not out of ear...

Person already done FearRP so why would they participate in a HostageRP?
As stated by John, the blacklist will remain as it’s not quite proved your innocence, however has shed light on the situation more.

Just because someone made that call, doesn’t warrant their death, as stated above, violence should always be the last option and there was more options you could’ve still used.

Rat - In the future just please be more aware, it was very risky but I know you’re a player who doesn’t get in trouble often so just a warning to be more careful will suffice.

Unblacklist request denied.