Thanks for the good times
Well, my time is over, 

I have held off on making this for a while now while I see where the server goes and how the player base is. If you know me then you know I haven't been on the server in over a month and was honestly just planning on Mass rdming and seeing what happens from there but I decided to leave as most do in case this community is around if I ever come back. If you don't know me let me tell you a bit about myself I joined FL for the first back in November of 2011 after I found both my brothers playing on here. After that, both my brothers and I played for on here until 2014 and then became inactive. I then came back in 2016 and played on here till mid-2017 and then lastly I came back in January as Covid-19 began and I stopped University classes. I was really active from January until May when I began to lose interest again. Anyways enough of the BS that no one really cares about and y'all probably skipped over.

I would like to thank the following people for making my time here fun while I was here:
Lewwings: You're my favorite British player buddy and Ill miss fucking with you.
Willem: Literally my favorite staff member you should've been promoted it was stupid of the higher-ups not to see your potential.
Midget (or whatever you go by now): It was fun to do your Rps and you're a great staff member
4eal: One of my best guys to do Agg Rp with cause you always manage to kill everyone for me
Nyander: A great staff member played with you a couple of times and we had some stuff in common 
Kipp: Thanks for the help with some Rps and also STOCK UP ON FOOD SO YOU ARENT ASKING FOR SOME BEFORE YOU DIE
Ratatoskrr: Thanks for accepting me and letting me join you guys whenever I was bored on the server and need to do something
Solder: I will miss joining late at night and contra farming with you buddy
Jessixa: I will manage to cone you without prop killing you one day
Fultz: Honestly didn't play with you much but I am thankful you remember me from years ago
There are so many more people that I would like to add on here but I realized it would be way too fucking long.

So with that, I'd like to say Peace out and I hope to join the server in the future and see it thriving.
The following 4 users Like [FFC]Pacman's post:
  • Jessixa, Lewwings, Kippsee, max.
See ya!
the rumours you heard about Pacman cone me is not true XD
it is false and i've never been coned before

You will be hearing from my lawyer soon Tounge

Lewwing you saw nothing !
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 2 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • Lewwings, [FFC]Pacman
See you!
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
Goodbye Pac
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Damnn, sad to see you go but best of luck wherever you end up! (Can I have your food?)
Take care mate!

Regards,
Fearless Donator
See you man, have a good one!
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Wasnt expecting to be mentioned in this lad and I'm honestly sad to see you go fella.

Feel free to hit me up if you ever come back lad, have a good'en!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Take care Pacman Smile

A good friend and sad to see you go Sad
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]