The Woke Brigade: How far is too far?
Brick 
Evening folks, another one of my favourite discussion times..

The awoke Brigade, how far is too far? In my eyes, as someone whom enjoys dark humour, I’m not one to be easily offended by much said on the internet. Reading Twitter tonight, I was really angered by a posts immediate reactions, as it was something I found quite entertaining.. 

https://twitter.com/rowlandeli78/status/...25472?s=21

The joke in question is one about rape, the replies afterwards suggest that the poster is a “rape apologist”, among other things. I think this sort of behaviour is detrimental, and if anything, vilifies the completely wrong demographic. I’m potentially wrong, this I’m curious to see others’ opinions, and any other situations where this same essential cancellation can be seen.

Nice discussions only, my trigger finger is ready to warn and ban if you are toxic
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW
crease innit don get all these technical difficulties me
just a joke really people wouldn't have got angry a few years ago
[Image: kqzQP5O.png]
people being stuck inside and losing their jobs because of this corona stuff is making them a bit more nuts than usual just look at that blm thing
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
Out of all people you claim you’re not easily offended? You’re an extreme snowflake yourself.

People are allowed to joke about everything, if you get offended or upset that’s on nobody but yourself, it’s a choice.