BanID: 63143

Ban Reason
Hacks

Staff Member: Enzyme

Involved users
N/A

Why should you be unbanned?
ON BEHALF OF BOOMBAMMER

hey fl, today I would like to get unbanned because I was using hacks yeasr ago and it was a massive mistake I made when I was a younger, please could I be able to use your services again i promise not to hack, alright?
Hello BoomBammer*BE*,

Before I bring this appeal to a team discussion, I would like you to rework the reason on why you should be unbanned. Write a bit more in detail. Currently it is very short and lacking the signs of being sorry.

Pending rework.
ON BEHALF OF BOOMBAMMER*BE*,

Hey, I just wanted to say that a few year s ago I shouldn't of been hacking and I totally understand what I did was wrong and I wouldn't want to do it again as I play more Garry's Mod and am looking to join many communities to be apart of including FL, I'm sorry for what I did please understand.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
Hey BoomBammer*BE*,

I appreciate the fast response and will bring up this appeal to discussion with the admin team.
We'll come back to you once we have come to a conclusion on your ban appeal.

If you have any questions then feel free to reply to this thread and ask.
Hello BoomerBammer*BE*,

The team has been discussing your appeal and came to an unclear result. There have been some concerns regarding your ban but I will judge on my own discretion. I will unban you on Last chance and hope that you won't use any hack clients anymore.

Ban appeal approved.

Closed.