SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46846699

BanID: 83352

Ban Reason
ToS

Staff Member:  Ryan

Involved users
DCastiel

Why should you be unbanned?
I apologize for breaking the rules. I Acknowledge that I have broken the rules. I regret breaking the rules.  I accept any repercussions that follow. I feel like a permanent is far to aggressive and should just have my money wiped. At the very least give them a warning and take their money away. I only have one other ban besides this. I have over 2700 hours and am donator. I would like to be a astounding citizen of the FL community. The majority of people who have been banned for this same reason are people with a lot of hours on the server, I don't speak for them the only reason I did this was because I found it was way to hard to make money on this server. The choice is yours to decide said punishment. However, have in mind the "extra money" can be accidentally done. The FL population is already super low. FL requires more people to play. Please accept me back into the community. Thank you.
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

[Image: QhUSrD0.png]
I agree with this, A permanent ban is way to harsh for people like us that genuinely provide for the FL community.
Hey DCastiel,

We'll discuss your appeal with the admin team and come back to you with a conclusion soon.
If you have anything to say or add then feel free to reply to this UBR or update your thread.

Under review.
After a team discussion on the exploit, we have decided to shorten your ban.

The ban will stay on record and will be a month long punishment.
You will also have your entire inventory/wallet wiped and be given 100k.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]