SteamID: STEAM_0:0:200859729

BanID: 83360

Ban Reason
Exploiting

Staff Member: Haarek

Involved users
Quite a few.

Why should you be unbanned?
I Acknowledge that I have broken the rules, I regret it, obviously. I'd like to say that I was ready to face consequences, but I believe that a perma ban is just far too unreasonable. The majority of people who have been banned for this same reason are people with a lot of hours on the server, I don't want to speak for them but the only reason I did this was because I found it was way to hard to make money on this server. I'd spend up to 5 hours mining with contra in the background, for a couple hundred K. I realize that I got carried away. I would like to mention that a lot of people who got banned, including myself donated real money to this server. This isn't a big game either, which means that people really have to care about this server to give real, hard earned money to it. Another thing I'd like to mention is that I'm not a minge, I haven't gotten banned in over 1000 hours, Plus just this month I've tagged on 5 roleplay points. Completely removing people like us is going to sink this server, whether you like it or not. I agree with Magnus, wiping the money we have gained, maybe even all of it would be the right thing to do, not remove us. I hate to drag other people into this but I feel like these bans were a bit biased to. Frost was banned a total of 13 times before he was perma banned, but at least for myself, I've only been banned three times, and as I've said, none of which were in the last almost thousand hours. All in all the decision in yours but I feel that you all should rethink these bans. -Carbon, maybe see yall in a bit. (Just realised I agree with sirnarc about wiping our inv, not magnus, oops)
Hey Carbonscoring56,

We'll discuss your appeal with the admin team and come back to you with a conclusion soon.
If you have anything to say or add then feel free to reply to this UBR or update your thread.

Under review.
After a team discussion on the exploit, we have decided to shorten your ban.

The ban will stay on record and will be a month long punishment.
You will also have your entire inventory/wallet wiped and be given 100k.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]