BanID: 83355

Ban Reason
Exploiting

Staff Member: Midget

Involved users
SiRNARC

Why should you be unbanned?
What the fuck?
I got dem buddaflies in my tummy what's happening? I highly suggest that Haarek has a conversation with Divey and the SAs about this. It should not be considered exploiting. How could it be when everyone that has contraband placed can do it without any foul intentions? Wiping our inventory and wallet is the reasonable thing to do. This is not the players fault.
I agree this should not be pinned on the active userbase. This is a simple failure on the server's part. Fix it instead of alienating people that have been here for almost a decade.
Maeg
Ill be posting my own Un-Ban but I agree with these two. I realize we have broken the rules and I'm ready to face the punishment, but I feel that a perma ban is un-reasonable for people like us that have over 1k hours on the server, and most of us have spent real money on the server as well.
Hey S!RNARC,

We'll discuss your appeal with the admin team and come back to you with a conclusion soon.
If you have anything to say or add then feel free to reply to this UBR or update your thread.

Under review.
After a team discussion on the exploit, we have decided to shorten your ban.

The ban will stay on record and will be a month long punishment.
You will also have your entire inventory/wallet wiped and be given 100k.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]