Gamechanging Updates!
People always complain about the so called 'exclusivity' of Munger - yet no one has actually asked if they would be interested to join in our RPs (also to say that's what FL revolves around is a complete lie considering Sparx and I do the rps once every 6 months at our rate). We've actively invited people to join in the past, so if you want to join, ask us - it's as simple as that. People would not expect Camorro or Estleback to just waltz over and ask everyone to join their RPs. Anyway, let's keep this thread on topic of updates. Can only agree with the Developers comments on this thread. We understand you want updates - but threads like these do nothing but harm, despite the intent.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Ryan
(07-24-2020, 06:55 PM)Arkten Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 12:35 AM)JoshZ Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 12:24 AM)Arkten Wrote: lmao imagine being mad when people are not your slaves

lmao imagine putting yourself into that role and still not doing anything with it.

Putting someone into the role of a slave? Never happens here on FL. Everything done is on a voluntary basis. Everyone is free to come if they meet the requirements and free to go if they do not want to do this anymore. I wonder why does no one who blames the dev applies to do it better? I can get that you want to get something done, but waging a little war against the people that you want to do something for you is just pathetic at this point. I do not really care, how many friends you have to back up your opinion or how much dominance you can show in a discussion. If you want to get something done, you will most likely have to do it yourself or pay someone else to do it for you.

Also I am fairly sure that it is common knowledge by now, that the devs do stuff. But you just dont see it, because they are fixing the broken backend first before putting on a new frontend??? Honestly can't tell if you are just trolling

* Arkten shrugs

so expressing an opinion is now a war?
(07-24-2020, 01:34 PM)JoshZ Wrote: And also, one last thing. Something that may help the server considering how much the staff team "care". Remove your shitty roleplay group munga or whatever tf it's called, it just shows that you lot are cunts. You don't involve anyone in your RP's really unless you're apart of your shitty little group. So instead of playing with each other involve some new people who want to do good quality roleplay instead of just including your group in your RP's ever since you lot made that group all you do is just come on place down a 40000000000000000000 prop dupe and just sit inside of it fiddling round with each other
uh huh ok but also no
The following 2 users Like [LT] Sparx's post:
  • Divey, Ryan
(07-24-2020, 07:00 PM)JoshZ Wrote: so expressing an opinion is now a war?

Constantly insulting them for their work, talking them down, demanding that they do something for you (for free) and denying straight up facts seems a bit conspirical to me ngl. There is nothing wrong with a constructive statement or criticising. But this is not critique at this point. It is mocking others and blaming them for the death of the community. I find it really unfair considering they do hard work.
The following 2 users Like Arkten's post:
  • Divey, Alphaverse
(07-24-2020, 01:34 PM)JoshZ Wrote: And also, one last thing. Something that may help the server considering how much the staff team "care". Remove your shitty roleplay group munga or whatever tf it's called, it just shows that you lot are cunts. You don't involve anyone in your RP's really unless you're apart of your shitty little group. So instead of playing with each other involve some new people who want to do good quality roleplay instead of just including your group in your RP's ever since you lot made that group all you do is just come on place down a 40000000000000000000 prop dupe and just sit inside of it fiddling round with each other
 perhaps but also yes with a bit of no but also nao
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Ryan's post:
  • Divey
(07-24-2020, 07:08 PM)Arkten Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 07:00 PM)JoshZ Wrote: so expressing an opinion is now a war?

Constantly insulting them for their work, talking them down, demanding that they do something for you (for free) and denying straight up facts seems a bit conspirical to me ngl. There is nothing wrong with a constructive statement or criticising. But this is not critique at this point. It is mocking others and blaming them for the death of the community. I find it really unfair considering they do hard work.

Are you stupid? For me? For the community.
(07-24-2020, 07:14 PM)S!RNARC Wrote: mungo crew flocking to the thread

just have a banwipe, i think it would truly change a lot i belive

would the ban wipe unban everyone?
(07-24-2020, 07:22 PM)richieb Wrote:

mostly yes, excluding hackers and people with actual malicious intent. also lets keep create where he's at, im a tuffy but that bum scares me. feffe etc
The following 2 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • User 21796, Luna
(07-24-2020, 07:25 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:

mostly yes, excluding hackers and people with actual malicious intent. also lets keep create where he's at, im a tuffy but that bum scares me. feffe etc

that's a long and tedious process, i'd say keep ToS bans, hacking bans, exploiting, and yeah what you mentioned. but those banned for fearrp, or something along those lines then unban.
(07-24-2020, 07:27 PM)richieb Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 07:25 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:

that's a long and tedious process, i'd say keep ToS bans, hacking bans, exploiting, and yeah what you mentioned. but those banned for fearrp, or something along those lines then unban.

no, eat shit