Gamechanging Updates!
Hey Fearless,

a lot of people say FL needs some "gamechanging updates". But most of the suggestions in the suggestion section aren't really gamechanging either.

So what are these "gamechanging updates" or additions that are needed in your opinion.

I hope for some serious and helpful answers.
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
aggressiveRP scene is much needed. this is what brings in a lot of player so i hope big things happen in this sector of FL.
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Molyneux481
(07-22-2020, 08:53 PM)Saul_Goodman Wrote: aggressiveRP scene is much needed. this is what brings in a lot of player so i hope big things happen in this sector of FL.

I agree but not many can agree/suggest what people want in aggresiveRP that hasn't already been suggested
(07-22-2020, 08:59 PM)Bobby Wrote:
(07-22-2020, 08:53 PM)Saul_Goodman Wrote: aggressiveRP scene is much needed. this is what brings in a lot of player so i hope big things happen in this sector of FL.

I agree but not many can agree/suggest what people want in aggresiveRP that hasn't already been suggested

Bullshit. 

Two approved suggestions; gang turf wars & bank heists were agreed and approved. Stop giving this bullshit and just get it fucking done.

Its always 'the community can't decide'; ok well figure something out within the staff team which will lead to interaction and is fun and add it. Stop giving these shit answers.

You all have slippery shoulders; there is always an excuse as to why you can't do something.
The following 1 user Likes Jimmy The's post:
  • god
(07-22-2020, 09:03 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:

Bullshit. 

Two approved suggestions; gang turf wars & bank heists were agreed and approved. Stop giving this bullshit and just get it fucking done.

Its always 'the community can't decide'; ok well figure something out within the staff team which will lead to interaction and is fun and add it. Stop giving these shit answers.

You all have slippery shoulders; there is always an excuse as to why you can't do something.

We are trying, I want more to it like gang turf wars and bank heists and I am waiting as are you. It's not that the community can't decide but if a suggestion has already been approved then that's fine.

I don't have an excuse other than I don't develop or have management over the development team but I can of course try my best to help forward ideas if I like them in suggestions or in this thread.

Bullshit. 

I just searched, they're both declined?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(07-22-2020, 09:59 PM)Pollux Wrote:

Bullshit. 

I just searched, they're both declined?

You say this every time I bring it up lmao. They're not declined and were approved in a staff meeting.
But Bank Heists and Gang turf wars can't be the only gamechanging things that could be wanted/needed? :o
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
(07-23-2020, 06:32 AM)Alphaverse Wrote: But Bank Heists and Gang turf wars can't be the only gamechanging things that could be wanted/needed? :o
And this is why shit never gets done.

Why don't we get SOMETHING done first before we embark on more ideas.
Because I highly doubt that the two mentioned things are soooo gamechanging that everything would be different and better..

And why keep asking? Well maybe because some people have other ideas that might be more important to do. And asking for other things doesn't mean nothing is being done.
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor