Gamechanging Updates!
(07-23-2020, 07:17 AM)Alphaverse Wrote: Because I highly doubt that the two mentioned things are soooo gamechanging that everything would be different and better..

And why keep asking? Well maybe because some people have other ideas that might be more important to do. And asking for other things doesn't mean nothing is being done.
You're literally the issue with why shit never gets done.
You think and start one idea and start making it, you then think of something better and then start on that. In the end nothing had been completed because you've got 4/5 projects you say you're doing but nothing ever gets finished.

God this dev team is a joke, it now makes complete sense why for the past 2/3 years nothing ever got done. this is why, Divey, a good leader tells people what to do. You'd actually hsve good updates rather than fuck all
You obviously have no idea of anything.. If you know everything so good join the dev team and show them how shit is done. But as you are not able to, don't talk shit.. Collecting ideas still doesnt mean nithing gets done lol

This thread is not for bashing the dev team but for collecting GAMECHANGING IDEAS. Thank you. Smile
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
Devs atm:
[Image: person_with_probing_cane_female.png?w=320]
The following 2 users Like horror's post:
  • Jimmy The, User 21796
Some Devs are working on ideas that could improve Fearless. I thought they were lazy, till I read their side of the story. I personally wouldn't make events if the community kept calling me lazy or rubbish at my job. I have confidence in the development team and know they will bring out updates soon. Majority of the Dev team have full time jobs, so it's going to be hard to balance FL with their jobs, not to mention their lifestyles.

The following 4 users Like Molyneux481's post:
  • Alphaverse, User 21796, Grizzly, Arkten
(07-23-2020, 07:32 AM)Alphaverse Wrote: You obviously have no idea of anything.. If you know everything so good join the dev team and show them how shit is done. But as you are not able to, don't talk shit.. Collecting ideas still doesnt mean nithing gets done lol

This thread is not for bashing the dev team but for collecting GAMECHANGING IDEAS. Thank you. Smile

for the record bank heists and gang wars would be sick if implemented and if done correctly (as jimmy the jew suggested in the ideas) i would most certainly return alongside many other players.
The following 5 users Like god's post:
  • Alphaverse, Molyneux481, Jimmy The, User 21796, Bobby
(07-22-2020, 10:09 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(07-22-2020, 09:59 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(07-22-2020, 09:03 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(07-22-2020, 08:59 PM)Bobby Wrote:
(07-22-2020, 08:53 PM)Saul_Goodman Wrote: aggressiveRP scene is much needed. this is what brings in a lot of player so i hope big things happen in this sector of FL.

I agree but not many can agree/suggest what people want in aggresiveRP that hasn't already been suggested

Bullshit. 

Two approved suggestions; gang turf wars & bank heists were agreed and approved. Stop giving this bullshit and just get it fucking done.

Its always 'the community can't decide'; ok well figure something out within the staff team which will lead to interaction and is fun and add it. Stop giving these shit answers.

You all have slippery shoulders; there is always an excuse as to why you can't do something.

I just searched, they're both declined?

You say this every time I bring it up lmao. They're not declined and were approved in a staff meeting.

How do you know this? Where in the forums does it show they are approved because I checked and three different bank heist suggestions were declined and I cannot see any sign of a gang turf wars suggestion being declined or accepted. They both sound like great ideas but could you link the thread that shows where they were approved I cannot find it.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
(07-23-2020, 12:30 PM)Grizzly Wrote:
(07-22-2020, 10:09 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(07-22-2020, 09:59 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(07-22-2020, 09:03 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(07-22-2020, 08:59 PM)Bobby Wrote: I agree but not many can agree/suggest what people want in aggresiveRP that hasn't already been suggested

Bullshit. 

Two approved suggestions; gang turf wars & bank heists were agreed and approved. Stop giving this bullshit and just get it fucking done.

Its always 'the community can't decide'; ok well figure something out within the staff team which will lead to interaction and is fun and add it. Stop giving these shit answers.

You all have slippery shoulders; there is always an excuse as to why you can't do something.

I just searched, they're both declined?

You say this every time I bring it up lmao. They're not declined and were approved in a staff meeting.

How do you know this? Where in the forums does it show they are approved because I checked and three different bank heist suggestions were declined and I cannot see any sign of a gang turf wars suggestion being declined or accepted. They both sound like great ideas but could you link the thread that shows where they were  approved I cannot find it.
How do I know this? I was a staff member and brought it up with the SAs/Admin time and it was approved lmao.
there are threads written out regarding how to implement them in the admin office. But clearly everyone CBA to do them
The following 1 user Likes Jimmy The's post:
  • Grizzly
I enjoy the sound of bank heist and gang turf wars. It would be a good idea to set a reasonable goal such as this and work on this to improve the game mode instead of overloading devs with ideas and suggestions. More of those can come once these are implemented are shown to be good for this server.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 2 users Like Grizzly's post:
  • Jimmy The, Molyneux481
I ask a couple months ago Tomo and Divey to pull up my threads on gang turf wars and bank heists so everyone can see the idea. I'll see if I can get them to put some effort into looking into finding it when they stop playing Minecraft
The following 4 users Like Jimmy The's post:
  • Grizzly, Oliver, Alphaverse, User 21796
Stop making up shit, stuff has been suggested on multiple occasions now. Nobody cares enough to do anything, stop trying to throw stuff back at community when we have been the ones trying to help the server the whole time.
The following 1 user Likes JoshZ's post:
  • Jimmy The